Generating consistent passive income in excess of 10% per annual

A high wining probability investing method to get a return in excess of 10% per annual, with risk identical to holding shares listed in the stock market.

Is this real? Download this kindle book in Amazon (free download, at least for today) and take a look for yourself. No harm done if you don’t think the method works but if it works for you, you now have a tool that will generate consistent income for life!

My thought on the method is that bearing a prolong bear market, the probability of making a profit using the method shared in the book is very high. It is like owing a stock that paid 1% to 2% dividend every month.

And I have to agree with what the author stated in the book, “If you have not heard about this strategy before, I can assure you that once you fully comprehend it, you will lament why you have not learn about it earlier”!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0992ZGG54

P.S. Pardon me if this is not the right place to post, I thought I just need to share this

bdsjp

Yes, I am selling Put options every month on fundamentally sound companies. Do a back testing and you will see that it works.

But you need to be aware of the risk, please sell Put options only on those fundamentally strong companies, this is very important.

I see lot of people forget about this rule, after making consistent profits for a few months, they sell Put on those mediocre companies just to earn higher premium. It is inevitable that market will pull back from time to time, you don't want to be struck with a mediocre company. Remember, the 2nd part of the strategy is to sell covered call on the stock if you get assigned the shares, so you really need fundamentally strong companies in order to sell for a decent premium.

Please share here after you make you first profit using this strategy so that others can benefit.

You can also refer to this post for a summary of the strategy.
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/income-while-waiting-for-share-price-to-move.110651/

Yes, I am selling Put options every month on fundamentally sound companies. Do a back testing and you will see that it works.

But you need to be aware of the risk, please sell Put options only on those fundamentally strong companies, this is very important.

I see lot of people forget about this rule, after making consistent profits for a few months, they sell Put on those mediocre companies just to earn higher premium. It is inevitable that market will pull back from time to time, you don't want to be struck with a mediocre company. Remember, the 2nd part of the strategy is to sell covered call on the stock if you get assigned the shares, so you really need fundamentally strong companies in order to sell for a decent premium.

Please share here after you make you first profit using this strategy so that others can benefit.

You can also refer to this post for a summary of the strategy.
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/income-while-waiting-for-share-price-to-move.110651/

yes selling options will deifently lead to sucess in trading provided u keep ur greed under check

Nice strategy, however I am convinced that if you want to generate source of passive income you have to dedicate to this way at least couple of years in order to turn it into passive one. Basically, all activities when you just start doing them are active. You should devote plenty of time in order to earn money and create a way how to make this money work on you. The most part of people give up on the half of this way, because they understand that they are ran out of power to continue.
Those ones who are the most durable in this case reach their goals and generate this source of passive income.