General Trading Chat

@Raj232 , based on your technicals, I am looking at this chart setup.

The way I see it, the problem would be holding it for a scalper mindset.

How do you hold it ? Do you keep an eye on the screen all the time or do you keep trailing your stoploss ?

1680239577170.png

I am using hollow candles and ATR trailing stops.

For added confirmation I have added the ADX.

Verde

Not finding a single trade in their option chain.. no open interest either.. ?

https://www.bseindia.com/markets/Derivatives/DeriReports/DeriOptionchain.html

have a look .. just in case my browser needs upgradation or issue with my internet :DD:DD:DD:DD
BSE is like that....there is no F&O volume. They started weekly options long before NSE.

Making Friday as expiry is a master move to attract traders because many times the institutions keep expiry Thursday flat to allow their sold options to expire worthless and then move the market on Friday to get buyers in.

I hope they make the Bankex expiry on Wednesday and bring in market makers else volumes may not return. :banghead:

BSE is like that....there is no F&O volume. They started weekly options long before NSE.

Making Friday as expiry is a master move to attract traders because many times the institutions keep expiry Thursday flat to allow their sold options to expire worthless and then move the market on Friday to get buyers in.

I hope they make the Bankex expiry on Wednesday and bring in market makers else volumes may not return. :banghead:
I think that Friday was also the expiry of the old "badla" trades, right ?

VJAY

Guys, I have received the quarterly settlement from the other brokers in my bank, but not yet from @Finvasia , despite the notifications in Shoonya.

Anyone else ?
I recieved it on thursday night itself from FV