General Trading Chat

Thanks. Cipla seems to be badly beaten down and at present is at the cusp of a left handled bowl. There is a divergence on the RSI after a long legged candle twice.
If sustains above 850, then could give a better move. But yesterday, in a day of blind buying, it had a negative closing.

1680149763436.png

The weekly also shows oversold, but the chart is depressing.

1680149971488.png

Thanks. Cipla seems to be badly beaten down and at present is at the cusp of a left handled bowl. There is a divergence on the RSI after a long legged candle twice.
If sustains above 850, then could give a better move. But yesterday, in a day of blind buying, it had a negative closing.

View attachment 49065

The weekly also shows oversold, but the chart is depressing.

View attachment 49066
See the picture below:

1680151678058.png

This is my view on the stock at present.

Raj232

I wonder if this news / event will have any impact on the markets.

Big blow to US President Joe Biden! Italy-sized Gulf of Mexico up for auction – Know Details
https://www.timesnownews.com/busine...-up-for-auction-know-details-article-99118225
One of the hundred news items that would try to paint a Holier Than Thou picture of the US. These buggers never have innovated in the last couple of lifetimes... if you notice the events that led to the "Roaring 20's", there is nothing much that has changed with the events that are unfolding now.

The US is now rich from all the fireworks supplies to Ukraine (of course, the IMF has broken couple of its traditions to "Lend" money to a nation at war). The money flow into US would make it rich and since it has already seen the consequences of depending on external oil and gas... this news is just the right thing to happen!

As long as USD remains default currency for global trade, we can see the same "Roaring 2020's" play again. In case, folks ditch USD... then another Pearl Harbour will happen! US is preparing for these events...

standard disclaimer: I am no clairvoyant, but I am completely drunk when writing this :)