General Trading Chat

Nish

Why did Nifty crack down in the last hour today? Especially TaMo ?
1) As you must be knowing, Option Writers try to re-balance option prices to reduce premiums in both CEs and PEs - perticularly as the Wkly Expiry approaches near !

Plus there is already selling pressure from FII in last few days !

Anyways, as per my 30June2021 125m chart of BN, a dip towards trendline support around 34450 +/- or a double/tripple bottom around 33915 ,may give much better upside towards 35910 to 36380 plus !

Same for N also !

( View only for STUDY PURPOSE !)

2) It is better for TaMo to digest the fast rally due to JLR sales forecast. But most likely Auto stocks may rebounce again after Covid Lockdown issues subsides with Govt Economic Push in near future.

Not related to above, just for Info:
US Bond at 1.36 - at Feb Low !
WTI crude at $77 - after Nov-2014
May be time for Gold/Silver to move up !

Can someone suggest to me a stock in the automobile industry in which I can invest and should I invest in it for a long time?
I think this is not the right place to ask this question bcos everyone have their own perspective while entry/exit in any stock. The best way is to do your own fundamental analysis or take PMS from any reputed broker. Also since you asked only about automobile sector, do you have any investment in other sectors also, as portfolio diversification is the only way to be in profit in this market.

brokenbull

I think this is not the right place to ask this question bcos everyone have their own perspective while entry/exit in any stock. The best way is to do your own fundamental analysis or take PMS from any reputed broker. Also since you asked only about automobile sector, do you have any investment in other sectors also, as portfolio diversification is the only way to be in profit in this market.
You are right .!
People coming here & asking questions with out giving their biodata---
I mean their age/income/savings /risk capital to be invested in the market/
how much already invested /time frame for investment (BTST/few weeks/few months /years). mutual funds or direct stocks etc.
They are better off asking the parrot (kili josiyam) .IParrot picks winners regularly (out 50 cards (Nifty 50 stock cards) !:cool:

Can someone suggest to me a stock in the automobile industry in which I can invest and should I invest in it for a long time?
Almost all the auto stocks are good, TaMo, Maruti, Ashok Leyland, Atul etc. Also, you can equally look auto ancillary stocks like Motherson Sumi, and other tyre/tube stocks. It is difficult to single out one scrip.

Maybe you should spread over 10 different auto scrips.