General Trading Chat

All I hope is that the market stays a little less volatile in this pandemic to secure my holdings until closing positions.
You may start a petition on change.org to instruct the market to reduce the volatility so as to suit your portfolio holdings

:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:;););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Embassy REIT, First publicly listed Real Estate Investment Trust in India , reduced trading lot size to 1 unit. This reduction will increase liquidity in entire REIT market.
Liquidity in entire REIT market? Was this reduction done because they were unable to sell at higher lot size?

AFAIK, there are not much entities in this segment.

Were you posting this to promote EMBASSY?

brokenbull

Embassy REIT, First publicly listed Real Estate Investment Trust in India , reduced trading lot size to 1 unit. This reduction will increase liquidity in entire REIT market.
1 unit /10 unit/100 unit /1000/10,000 unit =you can trade in zerodha any unit you want in MIS (intraday ) or CNC full cash.
you can even sell next day BTST in the morning pop & buy back cheaper if it comes down.. i watch them always. if there is a excessive volatlity, I try buying a bargain.
I TRADE only what is trading on the exchange (CNC buy in to DMAT a/c) . I Never buy anything from any one direct . ( no mutual funds of any sorts)
I dont invest for monthly dividends . I just trade if below 1 or 2 deviations from vwap .REIT's are not stock & not going to collapse(they have collateral supporting the price some what).
so you can ladder in & ladder out even high quantities.Nothing to worry. it wont collapse like a stock earnings miss.
But all REIT prices are low now as all office complexes are half empty due to covid & work from home & office real estate prices are marked down.
If I make 2-3% in a week or two ,I will take profit. Thse 2 reits have good liquidity volume daily.

Last edited:
Collection of All Animated Stories from our Scriptures, Ramayan ,Mahabharat, Geeta ,Vedas e-collection to read

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1UITeiH8UbosN_f3errSrOOayaRTu0WlQ

It has full set of Amar Chitra Katha, you can download as well many books based on Sanatan Dharma.

Circulate to maximum ppl this is the need of todays time. Our new generation must know all these things and we should also take some time out to read and tell them as bedtime stories.

Romeo1998

Collection of All Animated Stories from our Scriptures, Ramayan ,Mahabharat, Geeta ,Vedas e-collection to read

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1UITeiH8UbosN_f3errSrOOayaRTu0WlQ

It has full set of Amar Chitra Katha, you can download as well many books based on Sanatan Dharma.

Circulate to maximum ppl this is the need of todays time. Our new generation must know all these things and we should also take some time out to read and tell them as bedtime stories.
thanks, i will read everything :)