General Trading Chat

arsh22g

Hi Guys, wanted to check regarding ITR-3 filing. I filed a month back around mid-December, but it is yet to be processed. This feels unusually long. Has the processing been delayed for others as well? Much Thanks!

Romeo1998

Hi Guys, wanted to check regarding ITR-3 filing. I filed a month back around mid-December, but it is yet to be processed. This feels unusually long. Has the processing been delayed for others as well? Much Thanks!
on 29th aug, 1st version of java utility of itr3 was made available, i had filed two itr3 forms on 30th aug.... and in 2nd week of aug, i had filed two itr2 forms..... all four forms r not even processed yet :) :DD

Raj232

on 29th aug, 1st version of java utility of itr3 was made available, i had filed two itr3 forms on 30th aug.... and in 2nd week of aug, i had filed two itr2 forms..... all four forms r not even processed yet :):DD
Babu's will have their pandemic going on for the next couple of years.. they will also be busy in selling vaccine.. if their services are needed...