General Trading Chat

COVID-19 vaccine: Russia inks deal with Dr. Reddy's for Sputnik V trial in India, to supply 100 million doses
  • Russia's sovereign wealth fund added that it had agreed to cooperate on clinical trials of Sputnik V in India
  • Early results from trials of Russia’s potential coronavirus vaccine show no major negative side effects, according to The Lancet
https://www.livemint.com/news/india...illion-doses-of-sputnik-v-11600247469812.html

Maybe those which are in trouble... but not all... yesterday there was a news about PMC bank approaching other lenders for merger or something... It's a good thing though... political hold on cooperatives should be smashed...
Even better, political use of the PSU banks should be smashed. I think that the co-op banks and credit societies have done more for the common man, and the PSUs for the uncommon man :D

Even better, political use of the PSU banks should be smashed. I think that the co-op banks and credit societies have done more for the common man, and the PSUs for the uncommon man :D
uske liye toh UPA time se hi solution available hai sir... first step of Bank Board Bureau was created after so much delay and with so much resistance... then further make holding company for all PSBs to ringfence appointments and management from political interference - this is also being delayed... because no govt wants to do that... same with police reforms (anyway, I digress)... PSBs ka naam yuhi badnaam ho raha hai . :)