General Trading Chat

travi

Tildon, Amansa, Jupiter, Elara, RBL, Leyland, HDFC Life, ICICI Pru, SBI MF - Yes Bank Anchor book... over subscribed to 5500cr... rumour only, official confirmation will come only in evening...
:D what is the chance of getting lucky in this ?

i will apply from everyone's a/c, hehe

travi

Yes,, my worry is I don't want stuck with it if we didn't get listing gains.

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk
dont worry bhai, at inr. 12-13 what you'll get stuck with ? :DD

I've rec'd inputs to hold for longer also like medium term. if it shows rising performance and total losses lessen it can jump.
Now old mgmt everything is gone, think of it as a sarkari bank headed by SBI but many pvt banks have aided support.

In todays article, good Anchor investors have lined up. So i'm not really worried now.

raju.vzm

dont worry bhai, at inr. 12-13 what you'll get stuck with ? :DD

I've rec'd inputs to hold for longer also like medium term. if it shows rising performance and total losses lessen it can jump.
Now old mgmt everything is gone, think of it as a sarkari bank headed by SBI but many pvt banks have aided support.

In todays article, good Anchor investors have lined up. So i'm not really worried now.
Thanks for the insight,, will think about that...

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk

:D what is the chance of getting lucky in this ?

i will apply from everyone's a/c, hehe
Listing gain ke point of view se thoda tricky hai travi sir... slb is 6 and gmp is little less than 1... add to that interest for 7 days... so for short term HNIs it has to be 15+ on listing day ... lets see... for medium term it looks fair with no-freeze, especially if NPAs and revenues stabilize by q3... but yes... heavy subscription is expected baring something going wrong in next 3-4 days

Tyagi ji abhi jaage hai... like SC took "suo moto cognizance" of labour migration after one month of walking... all watchdogs are in deep slumber... anyway, that aside, two of my colleagues on social media have raised a pertinent question - what happens to retail investors if and when the short selling regulations are brought back to normal (regulations that were misunderstood as ban on short selling) or would it have no effect because the market would have digested everything by then... I am ambivalent... like to hear other opinions...

SEBI perplexed by spike in retail activity in equities: Ajay Tyagi
"If the earnings are allowed to be combined, then companies have time till mid-November to come out with results. That's a fairly long period," SEBI chief Ajay Tyagi said.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...-activity-in-equities-ajay-tyagi-5540501.html