General Trading Chat

Sirji, again you are too worried about coronavirus. Unless you have some ongoing ailment, there is no cause of worry. If you have elders or ailing elders, make sure all at home wear a 3-folded-cloth mask as that will take care of the issue. Hand washing is also a must.

Below is a recent video of COVID-19 survivor. He had the disease, now he is fine. Watch in spare time.. FULL VIDEO.

Not worried regarding personal safety at all,
I am clear that about 97/8% patients are treatable in OPD environment
but I am surely spending too much time on this topic, so this is my last post about this topic.

The lockdown/isolation fatigue is already setting in.
Its just a matter of time, everyone will throw the caution to winds
(which already has happened wrt returning migrants)

Mark my words there will be a point with in next few months when
we will stop counting the consolidated number of infection for the country / states

Everyone is making grand plans for passing the buck . . .

Mumbai has shifted the responsibility on Coop Housing Societies / residence associations
for monitoring the health of their residents (to maintain daily log of body temp and O2 Saturation)

If you don't test enough you get low numbers,
now if you don't maintain a consolidated data

The problem goes away magically.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Not worried regarding personal safety at all,
I am clear that about 97/8% patients are treatable in OPD environment
but I am surely spending too much time on this topic, so this is my last post about this topic.

The lockdown/isolation fatigue is already setting in.
Its just a matter of time, everyone will throw the caution to winds
(which already has happened wrt returning migrants)

Mark my words there will be a point with in next few months when
we will stop counting the consolidated number of infection for the country / states

Everyone is making grand plans for passing the buck . . .

Mumbai has shifted the responsibility on Coop Housing Societies / residence associations
for monitoring the health of their residents (to maintain daily log of body temp and O2 Saturation)

If you don't test enough you get low numbers,
now if you don't maintain a consolidated data

The problem goes away magically.

so say this... all these talks of 20 trillion were for waste :p

Raj232

New cases in USA have started declining (at least in the current wave). As soon as they approach zero, Corona will "vanish" from India also.
Thanks exactly how it will be. When other countries went into lockdown, we did it too, now their cases are decreasing.. we will have to show those numbers too.. :confusedd::confusedd:
(not sure how it is supposed to happen, but it will )

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member