General Trading Chat

@Smart_trade Sir & Seniors, Can you please comment on my below plan, does it looks sensible. Also, if you think i have shortlisted wrong company, please reply. Thanks !

Current Status: i am currently investing 150,000 per month for past 6 months. I am planning to continue doing this for next 10-15 years.
Target: To hold this Portfolio for next 20-30 year (no hurry).
Expectation: Expecting 15% PA return in long run.
Shortlisted Stocks:

Attachments

Last edited:
Bad news for telecom tomorrow. Maybe their banks will react likewise.

SC rejects Bharti Airtel, Vodafone Idea's plea to review AGR judgement
3 min read . Updated: 16 Jan 2020, 05:34 PM ISTNavadha Pandey, Prathma Sharma
  • AGR serves as a base for most of the levies including licence fees and spectrum charges which are calculated as a percentage of the figure
  • The two telecom companies, along with rival Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd, raised prices of their services by up to 47% in the first week of December
https://www.livemint.com/companies/...a-to-review-agr-judgement-11579162443418.html

travi

Any views on IRCTC? Holding from 650 levels. Today it made new highs after 2 months of sideways
good to hear someone held for so long :DD

If you see, even their mgmt and many who priced the IPO were puzzled themselves. Therefore, to be honest, no one knows the real value.
having said that, if your just holding a handful of units allotted in the IPO ( a lot was 40 ), it doesn't make much diff if you booked.
so did you load up at 700, 800 or 900 ?

jyotixxx

good to hear someone held for so long :DD

If you see, even their mgmt and many who priced the IPO were puzzled themselves. Therefore, to be honest, no one knows the real value.
having said that, if your just holding a handful of units allotted in the IPO ( a lot was 40 ), it doesn't make much diff if you booked.
so did you load up at 700, 800 or 900 ?
I am holding 250 at an average of 650 including the 40 allotted. I think I will keep trailing SL