General Trading Chat

Not much relation between the stock market and economy these days.
That's absolutely right. A few weeks ago I came across an AGEA online platform that I did not know about, there is a possibility of a market chat where traders exchange their opinions about anomalies in the market and trade according that. That thread opens the eyes. It's just that the relationship between the economy and the market is INSANE these days.

Intelligentia

odd days - when market goes down (read crashes), share market reflects our economy position, which is now down
even days - when market goes up and at ATH, share market does not reflect our economic position, as it is a manipulated market.

isko kehte hain, chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri, anta mere ...........

btw, I like such a slow down, when market is at ATH :DD :DD

bpr

SBI to introduce new way of ATM cash withdrawal from 1st January
1 min read . Updated: 27 Dec 2019, 09:19 AM ISTSangeeta Ojha
  • The OTP-based cash withdrawal system shall be active across all SBI ATMs effective 1 January 2020
  • The facility will not require any major change in the present process to withdraw cash from SBI ATMs
https://www.livemint.com/money/pers...thdrawal-from-1st-january-11577417169733.html
this is going to be the future ...debit card will be thing of the past very soon ..
Too much fraud at ATMs and debit card cost replacement and security ...
Private banks system well equipped for fraud detection but SBI was not able to tame it ...
so they invented this ...necessity mother of invention
Other banks will follow as it will reduce their cost as well...and people will demand this over debit card as it is better

josefjohny

The silent reader
That's absolutely right. A few weeks ago I came across an AGEA online platform that I did not know about, there is a possibility of a market chat where traders exchange their opinions about anomalies in the market and trade according that. That thread opens the eyes. It's just that the relationship between the economy and the market is INSANE these days.
:pompus:

Intelligentia

odd days - when market goes down (read crashes), share market reflects our economy position, which is now down
even days - when market goes up and at ATH, share market does not reflect our economic position, as it is a manipulated market.

isko kehte hain, chit bhi meri, pat bhi meri, anta mere ...........

btw, I like such a slow down, when market is at ATH :DD :DD
Please read unemployment rate , GDP, etc etc which are relevant to economy

One side blindly opposing government and another side blindly supporting government

Please read unemployment rate , GDP, etc etc which are relevant to economy

One side blindly opposing government and another side blindly supporting government
unemployment rate is directly proportional to human production
(excuse me for being harsh)
and we Indians are more interested in human production.
Now dont say that it is because of non education. These silly answers were/are in the air, for the last many decades.

BTW
as if, in previous regimes/decades, there was no unemployment, no fall of GDP etc.

well dont want to write more, otherwise it will hurt (too much) to many here.

unemployment rate is directly proportional to human production
(excuse me for being harsh)
and we Indians are more interested in human production.
Now dont say that it is because of non education. These silly answers were/are in the air, for the last many decades.

BTW
as if, in previous regimes/decades, there was no unemployment, no fall of GDP etc.

well dont want to write more, otherwise it will hurt (too much) to many here.
Sir if you want to compare economy with stock market then don't just compare nifty index but also small cap, mid cap and other stocks.
Comparing economic performance only based on few stocks is incorrect.

Sir if you want to compare economy with stock market then don't just compare nifty index but also small cap, mid cap and other stocks.
Comparing economic performance only based on few stocks is incorrect.
bro, then why
comparing economic performance only based on few stocks (read N50 and SENSEX) was correct previously
moreover, what are your views on N500 performance, 500 stocks are not a small number

btw, do you think Central Govt has anything to do with the performance of small and mid cap stocks.