General Trading Chat

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
the auditors who were signing reports every quarter should be sent to jail before dhfl owners.
Not just the auditors, but all kinds of government inspectors / regulators who are supposed to keep an eye on these fellows.

PWC was not banned after the Satyam fiasco.

For Yesbank, it's many a slip between the cup and the lip.

YES Bank: Will RBI allow single investor to hold 30% stake?
The private lender said that the capital infusion via issuance of fresh equity shares would be subject to regulatory approvals.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...single-investor-to-hold-30-stake-4591351.html

The PSU banks went through many "encouraging" news on their way down, as did RCom.

Its bad for consumers too. There won’t be any competition left anymore. We will be back to 2000 when there use to two operator (BPL and Idea)
I have had the same Vodafone number since 11 years now. Maybe I should port it.

Idea itself was born out of consolidation of 4-5 telephone companies.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I have had the same Vodafone number since 11 years now. Maybe I should port it.

Idea itself was born out of consolidation of 4-5 telephone companies.
that's why you need BSNL type of public sector to keep private firms in check. Now it's either Jio (live) or else 'Maro' (die) :p

I hope govt allocate 4g license soon to BSNL so remote villages too can enjoy 4g connectivity.

yes Idea was formed with merging T-mobile and some other company, later merged BPL too..

travi

and it's despite festive season. GST Collection low means not much revenue for corporates either.
these numbers are of Sept, sept sales are filed in OCT.

( Unless even Sept was festive season :DD ) bulk of sales would've been in OCT so next month we'll get to know consumer power.
All the phones on Amazon and Flipkart ka 12% GST :p