General Trading Chat

How many people here are interested in sharing thoughts on actual System Development.
When can we start doing this? It would be an excellent exercise which may help in improving (my) trading. I have my own set of rules and I trade them but many times pshychology get disturbed during trading hours. Hope to learn something new. 3 days holidays bhi hain and Kuch kearning bhi ho jayegi and bore bhi nahi honge. 2 days mein hi Monday yaad ane lagta hai.

Regards

NDTV founders Prannoy and Radhika Roy stopped from flying abroad at Mumbai airport

According to sources, the airport authorities did not let the two fly as per a request filed by the Central Bureau of Investigation.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...g-abroad-at-mumbai-airport-1579261-2019-08-09
-------------------------------------------------------------

Good going, previously it was Naresh Goel (Jet Airways) and now these two. :DD

ncube

Last edited:
When can we start doing this? It would be an excellent exercise which may help in improving (my) trading. I have my own set of rules and I trade them but many times pshychology get disturbed during trading hours. Hope to learn something new. 3 days holidays bhi hain and Kuch kearning bhi ho jayegi and bore bhi nahi honge. 2 days mein hi Monday yaad ane lagta hai.

Regards
Sorry, cant participate on weekends, as have prior commitments. Weekdays, some afternoons, after trading hours, is when I can contribute. If you really want to improve your psychology, look up videos on NLP on youtube.

Regards
Guys

I have made this machine learning product which is working pretty well for nifty.....
i am also doing trading on stocks - it works well for the kind of market it is right now...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n2ZtPgvDmW5BnHXVVioaZd4r6Wln1PLfXnoPz2NfJVc/edit?usp=sharing

ncube

Book on Systematic Trading and backtesting "Trading Evolved" by Andreas Clenow is now available on Amazon. I am going through it and so far found it to be very good, explaining the concept from basics and even non programming guys will find it easy to understand. Enjoy Learning!!!
https://www.amazon.in/Trading-Evolv...ading+evolved&qid=1565378171&s=gateway&sr=8-1
Update:
1. Found that the quality of editing in the book is not good there are many errors which spoils the flow of reading.
2. Author has used zipline which is a python based backtesting tool and used in quantopian. Though the usage is explained in simple language..those new to programming will have a steep learning curve.
3. Few good strategies on ETF, Futures and Equities is explained which is good to learn.
4. Overall objective of the book is to help build a professional quant/systematic trading setup.

Conclusion: Overall a good book, but if one is already familiar with other backtesting tools like Amibroker or tradeview then not much advantage in shifting to zipline unless one need more flexibility of programming. However one can learn how a professional backtesting and analysis is done in this industry and how multiple strategies are combined and executed as portfolio.

Can anyone help me, what is the business code to be filled in ITR 4 form for fno traders.
I could find these:
13010 investment activities
13015 stock brokers, sub brokers, and related activities
i couldn't remember what i had filled previous year

soft_trader

Can anyone help me, what is the business code to be filled in ITR 4 form for fno traders.
I could find these:
13010 investment activities
13015 stock brokers, sub brokers, and related activities
i couldn't remember what i had filled previous year
According to zerodha taxation guide, 13010 is the code traders should use.

On this wonderful site people use various techniques and do in depth analysis and always try to help each other. But I have not seen anyone using astrology for market prediction. And you need Tamilian also for that. Kerala and woh bhi neem chadha.

Kindly use some language interpreter software or site and help yourself.

Regards
Hello Simple.Trader,
Thank you for your comments. If possible, please suggest some software which can interpret tamil language in a youtube video to English or Hindi.
Thank you.

Hello Simple.Trader,
Thank you for your comments. If possible, please suggest some software which can interpret tamil language in a youtube video to English or Hindi.
Thank you.
Please use ITranslate Translator or Google Translate or Speak and Translate app for iphones. Please search in google for Android apps. I have not tested them but my son keep using them for English to French.
If Tamil is not an option than kindly search @ google.

Regards