General Trading Chat

toocool

As I said ,this is old method of demand and supply add Market profile..PB nothing but pull back trade..,2009 to 2015...Pure intra trade with non scaling because of discretionary way,2015 to 2016 beta testing mode,2016 complete my self by moving to mechanical in all three...(intra/swing/positional) ,every thing was discussed in my MP thread...
cant see your thread or any your posts in your profile

XRAY27

cant see your thread or any your posts in your profile
Old thread..may have buried..,it’s just another school

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
As I said ,this is old method of demand and supply add Market profile..PB nothing but pull back trade..,2009 to 2015...Pure intra trade with non scaling because of discretionary way,2015 to 2016 beta testing mode,2016 complete my self by moving to mechanical in all three...(intra/swing/positional) ,every thing was discussed in my MP thread...
I guess you are an active trader since 2007 atleast, you settled on a system after almost 10years?

Vivek

XRAY27

slight correction :DD he settled everything, intra/swing/pos pysch/MM/RM etc etc in a decade.

But he said, he shifted from discretionary system to mechanical system.

Vivek
Discretionary system only in intra ...swing/positoninal were always rule based, too much fear on black swans (psy factor) ,which is the main reason for me to stay with intra, and with in intra ,Entry ,ISL,TSL were rule based, discretionary was only in exit...this discretionary part is removed for scaling the qty,later realized that discretionary trading may have very less DD, but scaling volume is impossible (IMO)

i'm well settled trader from 2009,in intra...but swing/positional only from 2016..why??

i spent my time in dancing with several schools of thought ,for more then 5 years..pivots,tdst's,elliot to over come this blackswan...but realized that trading is much of risk management ,when system got an edge ,rather then dancing between the school of thought. over come this i have done some psy drills(change of thought process)

Four things i will never forget

1. Respect your constructed system and don't react to forums or other social media noise .

2. Optimization will not work beyond a point

3. Stopped comparing my results with fellow traders,every trading system has its own pro and cons

4. i'm a trend trader so cannot look for tops and bottoms,respect DD,which is part of trend trader life

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Discretionary system only in intra ...swing/positoninal were always rule based, too much fear on black swans (psy factor) ,which is the main reason for me to stay with intra, and with in intra ,Entry ,ISL,TSL were rule based, discretionary was only in exit...this discretionary part is removed for scaling the qty,later realized that discretionary trading may have very less DD, but scaling volume is impossible (IMO)

i'm well settled trader from 2009,in intra...but swing/positional only from 2016..why??

i spent my time in dancing with several schools of thought ,for more then 5 years..pivots,tdst's,elliot to over come this blackswan...but realized that trading is much of risk management ,when system got an edge ,rather then dancing between the school of thought. over come this i have done some psy drills(change of thought process)

Four things i will never forget

1. Respect your constructed system and don't react to forums or other social media noise .

2. Optimization will not work beyond a point

3. Stopped comparing my results with fellow traders,every trading system has its own pro and cons

4. i'm a trend trader so cannot look for tops and bottoms,respect DD,which is part of trend trader life
Thanks.
Can you please explain your money management, position sizing, adds for swing trading only with respect to total capital and capital employed.
All in percentage terms, no numbers needed.

Vivek

XRAY27

Thanks.
Can you please explain your money management, position sizing, adds for swing trading only with respect to total capital and capital employed.
All in percentage terms, no numbers needed.

Vivek
Money Management is FRMM based for intra, and for swing 2.5 lakh per NF lot , BNF 1.50 lakh per Lot will be the capital employed (from April series due to increased margins by my broker) , am all in trader , (i could not find any scientific way for add on for mechanical system),its only suits for discretionary traders.

i don't trade stocks so i cannot comment on that ...

toocool

Money Management is FRMM based for intra, and for swing 2.5 lakh per NF lot , BNF 1.50 lakh per Lot will be the capital employed (from April series due to increased margins by my broker) , am all in trader , (i could not find any scientific way for add on for mechanical system),its only suits for discretionary traders.

i don't trade stocks so i cannot comment on that ...
Hope you can start a new thread as old thread has no images

Just hoping, if you can.. Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk