General Trading Chat

Hi ST/Senior members

Other than direct secondary market investment, I would like to invest in debt/bond markets.

Upon researching about it, I came across JM financials 10.5% NCD currently open which has a AA rating from ICRA and CRISIL.

I’m not panicking about that happened with DHFL/ ILFS, but trying to understand how much these ratings can change overnight and is it relatively safer to have as a part of diversified portfolio. I understand that all market related entities has an inherent risk, but would like to park money for the next 3-5 yrs elsewhere in addition to my stocks and FD investment.

Kindly provide your thoughts around this.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

augubhai

I hope no one uses open=high and open=low trading strategy. I have tried and burnt my hands in it. ORB or some time bound range will never work and the amount of misses it has is staggering.
All I can tell you is that this is a very false comment. And my trading account is telling me the same.

I agree that the no. of misses and losing streaks may be staggering compared to many other methods.

Try to rework with different money management, parameters for entry, exit, trailing, scrip selection.

lemondew

vagar11

All I can tell you is that this is a very false comment. And my trading account is telling me the same.

I agree that the no. of misses and losing streaks may be staggering compared to many other methods.

Try to rework with different money management, parameters for entry, exit, trailing, scrip selection.
You are saying that for open=high/low or ORB.