General Trading Chat

vagar11

I hope no one uses open=high and open=low trading strategy. I have tried and burnt my hands in it. ORB or some time bound range will never work and the amount of misses it has is staggering.
It is an indicator, like the other indicators it has its failures and successes.

I hope no one uses open=high and open=low trading strategy. I have tried and burnt my hands in it. ORB or some time bound range will never work and the amount of misses it has is staggering.
All ORB’s are not same. Use ORB after NR4 or NR7+ or after inside days like todays. Its a tradable system. Just backtest and you can check yourself.

As said by Timepass every indicator has its limitation hence these also have. SL hai na uske liye!!

Regards

Simple Trader

Edit: ORBP is better than ORB.

Last edited:

iwillwin

Nothing is above price....it is the supreme indicator....I am too learning to be disciplined and obedient to this price indicator without any bias, easier said than done

toocool

Guys why don't you use market flow style called IDF it's little tricky but it's the best if learned properly

I request we should all get together and learn market flow

Regards

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk