General Trading Chat

As code of conduct is applicable, PM wont make any political or election statement. So something must be of internal security or national security announcement. High tension on the boarder it is learnt. And the meeting was attended by NSA chief,Army Chief....so could be some security related announcement.

Smart_trade

Blackhole

toocool

Present price of DMart is Rs 1480. You have bought at Rs 695 so where is the loss ? for loss harvesting you need short term loss to give shelter to short term profit.....so if you have short term loss, then you can book this profit and adjust the profit against a loss.. but if there is no loss, then wait for it to become long term profit ( holding period more than 1 year ) before booking out...

Smart_trade
i am sorry dont know why i put word loss harvesting

i meant can i sell on nse and buy on bse at same time , to save newly implemented long term capital gains tax .

so that my profit on curent price becomes tax free and new purchase price of today becomes the base for further tax on profits

pannet1

I'm working on a website which consolidates buy/sell advise from multiple brokers (Publicly available) so that you can have a single view.
Here's work in progress website - http://xerxys.pythonanywhere.com/ (View it from your mobile only)

Before I invest more time into this, I need to decide if it is worthwhile my time.. I needed a quick feedback from community-

Do you think that it will be useful to get buy/sell advises from multiple brokers on a single platform? Which websites do you normally use to get buy/sell advise?

Kindly spare 1 minute to fill this survey form (only 3 questions)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZUXqOWJyFOpTeZxBsuMbmZ-9OiUVB_dvJbx_NLY2lHw/edit?usp=drivesdk
hi,
i am a very happy user of your nsepy python library. i am not experienced in investing and hence i forward this to people who are well experienced in these matters.

i am recently fiddling with screeners chartink.com. i also tried icharts.in and screener.in .. aggregating from social medial websites like twitter & facebook is of rage now.

just my 1 re