General Trading Chat

I got logged out of Sharekhan TT about 15 minutes ago, and haven't been able to re-login. Anyone else facing this issue ?
They must have set a limit on your ID on how much profits you can make after that they disconnected you so that others can make some money....just joking....:)

ST

Real estate developers are using all measures to attract flat buyers....I got an offer from a very reputed builder who is known for quality construction that if I book a flat with him I just pay 10 % for booking and registration and pay balance 90 % on possession after 3 years.. normally on such deals the flat is mortgaged to a housing finance company and builder pays EMI till possession and after the possession the house buyer starts paying EMI...but here I told them that I dont want to take a housing loan ...they are fine with 90 % payment at possession even without a home loan.

They even have multiple booking discounts.....good times for end user home buyers.....one builder in Thane ( near Mumbar ) has a scheme that if you book a flat with him , he will give you a flat of similar size in the same area till possession without you paying any rent......so 3 years rent is saved.....they even organise bridge finance....

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Real estate developers are using all measures to attract flat buyers....I got an offer from a very reputed builder who is known for quality construction that if I book a flat with him I just pay 10 % for booking and registration and pay balance 90 % on possession after 3 years.. normally on such deals the flat is mortgaged to a housing finance company and builder pays EMI till possession and after the possession the house buyer starts paying EMI...but here I told them that I dont want to take a housing loan ...they are fine with 90 % payment at possession even without a home loan.

They even have multiple booking discounts.....good times for end user home buyers.....one builder in Thane ( near Mumbar ) has a scheme that if you book a flat with him , he will give you a flat of similar size in the same area till possession without you paying any rent......so 3 years rent is saved.....they even organise bridge finance....

Smart_trade
brother what about the HIDDEN terms and conditions !
Many of the builders, get their contracts written by big professionals, who use very clever wordings and the typical home buyer is not able to understand the catch. If you personally know such builders and have mutual trust, then that is a different thing.

Best Regards

Smart_trade
What is bridge finance ??

What is bridge finance ??
Bridge finance is short term finance which one needs between the time of buying a new house and selling his old house/liquidating his investments to pay for the new house.....a builder who is a reputed name is giving such finance to senior citizen for buying a senior living home in his project and after they sell their present flat, they repay the bridge finance....a kind of short term loan.

ST

Smart_trade
Acche din for common man.

and bad times for real estate , housing finance and banking firms
I purchased my flat in 2013, builder had taken 5 Lakh extra for parking place, still parking lot is yet to be allotted. Unfortunately RERA was not there to protect buyer. May be with exception of Godrej every builder screwed home buyer as they liked.

Forget parking till date builder has not given O/C, many things in building are incomplete, we are forced to live as illegal occupants even after coughing up close to 1.5 cr.

Now this crooks can no more take home buyer's money and show them middle finger.