General Trading Chat

cloudTrader

must be something like this only
1 page for hundred of freedom fighters = 1 page for MG only = 1 page for JLN only

I hope you would have understood what I want to point out.
The school books which were imparted in my school were having tens of pages each for history of numerous freedom fighters.

Never felt that any partiality was done in imparting information. Had the opportunity to read about Right, Left and Centre , almost every aspect of National Movement.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Nothing is stopping to read now if school books were injustice. I use to blame Gandhi for all faults.... but when I read with open mind I realised partition was inevitable. Gandhi could never have succeeded in stopping it.
Earlier freedom fighters (before Gandhi) were more of bunch of highly educated (or enlightened) people who wanted freedom. Or some individuals who wanted revenge here and there.

Gandhi wanted common people to fight against british otherwise india would have been under select few class like all other nations who got independence. India is democratic due to Gandhi’s march. He travelled in third class amongst them. Now all politicians are elite. Roads are blocked for hrs for them!

The school books which were imparted in my school were having tens of pages each for history of numerous freedom fighters.

Never felt that any partiality was done in imparting information. Had the opportunity to read about Right, Left and Centre , almost every aspect of National Movement.
then I must say you are lucky, that you read hundreds of pages for numerous freedom fighters (10s pages for each freedom fighter x 100 freedom fighters minimum) and only a few pages for MKG and JLN
BTW, which state education board and when

Nothing is stopping to read now if school books were injustice. I use to blame Gandhi for all faults.... but when I read with open mind I realised partition was inevitable. Gandhi could never have succeeded in stopping it.
Earlier freedom fighters (before Gandhi) were more of bunch of highly educated (or enlightened) people who wanted freedom. Or some individuals who wanted revenge here and there.

Gandhi wanted common people to fight against british otherwise india would have been under select few class like all other nations who got independence. India is democratic due to Gandhi’s march. He travelled in third class amongst them. Now all politicians are elite. Roads are blocked for hrs for them!
Oh, you read a lot about MKG. Let you clear some of my queries
- when did he joined freedom movement
- about his life before joining freedom movement
- something on Khilafat movement, Bengal famine, Mopla movement, Noakhali episonage (there are many more)
- about his experiment with brahamcharya
- why he was assassinated