General Trading Chat

Yes, added and looking to add some more in next few days.....these dips are God sent for investors as there is nothing wrong with the company.....I had also sold above 1600 as the market was very extended there.

ST

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Yes, added and looking to add some more in next few days.....these dips are God sent for investors as there is nothing wrong with the company.....I had also sold above 1600 as the market was very extended there.

ST
I had rebought at average of 1580, after it hit sequential stop-loss to upside, but then it came back below stoploss zone and now plunged more than 10%, I am noticing these sequential stop-loss revisit instances move ferociously back.

In the present market corrections many investors are worried that whether the market will come up again due to political uncertainty,and other factors or they should discontinue their SIPs in mutual funds.

https://www.advisorkhoj.com/icicipr...take-to-recover-from-the-worst-market-crashes

This is a nice article which has taken worst bear markets in last 20 years and proved that SIP is the best way to invest in bear markets as one gets advantage of rupee cost averaging and in worst bear markets, you come in profit after 2-3 years max and on 5 year timeframe you make better XIRR returns than bank recurring FD even after investing in worst bear markets....proves that “mutual funds sahi hain “

Smart_trade

Last edited:

soft_trader

In the present market corrections many investors are worried that whether the market will come up again due to political uncertainty,and other factors or they should discontinue their SIPs in mutual funds.

https://www.advisorkhoj.com/icicipr...take-to-recover-from-the-worst-market-crashes

This is a nice article which has taken worst bear markets in last 20 years and proved that SIP is the best way to invest in bear markets as one gets advantage of rupee cost averaging and in worst bear markets, you come in profit after 2-3 years max and on 5 year timeframe you make better XIRR returns than bank recurring FD even after investing in worst bear markets....proves that “mutual funds sahi hain “

Smart_trade
Sir which MF to invest in? There are so many mutual fund houses. Which is good how to understand? Please name some good mutual fund houses and plans for very long term. Also what will happen to the fund if a fund house shuts its door?