General Trading Chat

Riskyman

Population of all the species are kept in control by other stronger species in the food chain.
Humans are on the higher side of the food chain (and control those that they don't consume .
To control our population, nature has to introduce another stronger animal above us or nature
itself has to unleash its wrath.
Animals of the same species do not kill their own ( some Humans are an exception).

Even if you impose one child policy, the problem will only be delayed not contained.
Adaption will be out of question.

We are turning out to be another pest feeding on nature.
I am not against this, but (accepting reality) am willingly part of this.

(Just my opinion)
:)
It is more likely nature will kick our ass. Nature is supreme.
Maybe man will create so much AI that AI bots will start to consume us.
Maybe we have to leave the planet and run to Mars for cover.

On a serious note. Population control forcibly wont work in a country where people dont even pay tax when they are forced to.
Having 2 children may not be the only problem. In rural India, its normal to have 4-5 children. Even if this stops, we can make a small headway.
I dont know where the solutions lie. Maybe its in educating people about the perils of over population.

travi

Reading a lot about nature in the General Trading thread, makes me draw an analogy.

We as humans look at Timeframe like 1month, 1 year, decade and if we say a couple of centuries, jaws will drop.
If Nature even sneezes, we're talking a hundred thousand years :D:D
Homo sapiens go around 50k and our best dates are 5 billion years before which even the greatest don't know.
Probably Dinosaurs fate cannot be discounted :p

iwillwin

Reading a lot about nature in the General Trading thread, makes me draw an analogy.

We as humans look at Timeframe like 1month, 1 year, decade and if we say a couple of centuries, jaws will drop.
If Nature even sneezes, we're talking a hundred thousand years :D:D
Homo sapiens go around 50k and our best dates are 5 billion years before which even the greatest don't know.
Probably Dinosaurs fate cannot be discounted :p
Ab koi Darwin ke bare me b likh do thoda

Did you save the earlier layout? if so, it will be in folder <drive>:\Sharekhan\TradeTigerNew\Layout\<UserName>\<Layout Name>
Actually the update started on starting the application, without asking me. I should have taken a backup before the installation started, but didn't. The new installation deleted the previous setups and their directories.

Luckily, I found an older backup and was able to restore the layouts partially. Some templates and layouts aren't working.

But the new TT is giving problems. It logs in ok on a fresh boot, but once you exit and then try to restart, it hangs. Sometimes it hangs on exit.

@Smart_trade da- Did you get a chance to decode the latest wealth creation study by motilal. Your opinion would be really helpful for us.
I did apply the parameters to stocks like Bajaj Finance and it fits well....we cannot go on applying these parameters to stocks of companies where management is not proven in corporate governance....so good management,growth and motilal parameters very few companies will pass the test....

Smart_trade