General Trading Chat

16 likes on a comic video, ST sir knows how to open the door I guess.

Vivek
No, I dont know how to open the door but I always try to position myself in such a way that wherever the door opens, I am in front of the door......market can go anywhere, I have to profit from it...

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
No, I dont know how to open the door but I always try to position myself in such a way that wherever the door opens, I am in front of the door......market can go anywhere, I have to profit from it...

Smart_trade
Sir,
Aapse line shuru hoti hai, aapke peechhe line mein khade hain...

Vivek

One important update: Now I dont own VST shares. Not that they dont qualify as investments, but because my wife did not like my making money from cigarette investments. I once gave her a proxy form so that she can attend VST AGM in Hyderabad. I am from a deeply religious family. Then I regretted investing in tobacco business. I went to Saraswati Mata temple in Basar Village near Hyderabad and confessed in front of Godess Saraswati that I have profited by causing ill-health to others and I came back and sold what ever VST shares I had that day. I believe in ethical investing. I don't invest now in Tobacco, Alcohol, Meat selling businesses, companies that are generally unethical, companies that dont care for consumers and environment, fast food companies, companies with predatory lending practices etc. Money comes and goes. I believe Saraswati Maa's blessings are more important. Then everything falls in place.

Still I will post the thread that Smart_trade requested. That is about investing principles.
Today I heard Ramesh Damani on TV, advising the traders to bet on "sin" stocks - liquor, gambling, tobacco etc. :) He said that there is a lot more uproom in those in the next 2 years :)