General Trading Chat

Countdown starts after 9 bars of set up provided we have got a intersection....else it starts after the bar which gives intersection.

Smart_trade
Sir what I meant was that we have 18 countdown bars without a flip in between.First setup has an intersection.
Then we have to select the bigger setup for the countdown or we start countdown on the first setup with the intersection.Thanks

dineshN

My first target for nifty was 10700,next target for Nifty is 11100.....Bajaj Finance dipped below 1800 for a short time but considering 2000 as a bottom, I would say 2500-2600 should be a interim target......I would like to sell atleast the qty added at lower prices to make way for buying further if it dips again. If it comes down, I will have liquidity to add again...if it does not take a dip and keeps shooting up, I still have plenty of Bajaj Finance in my portfolio,so win win both ways...

Smart_trade
Any reason Page Ind is not recovering?

Any reason Page Ind is not recovering?
Sales and Profit growth has slowed down in Sept 2018 quarter....but the company has extended its franchise agreement for 20 years , so soon it will overcome the slowdown issues.

Smart_trade

Sir what I meant was that we have 18 countdown bars without a flip in between.First setup has an intersection.
Then we have to select the bigger setup for the countdown or we start countdown on the first setup with the intersection.Thanks
If the second set up is bigger than the first, we have to discard the first set up and the second set up becomes operational. But if the second set up is more than 1.618 of the first set up, then we consider the first set up.

Smart_trade

@Smart_trade Sir which Discount Broker fits your bill?
I have accounts in Zerodha,SAMCO and Fyers but the best I found was Interactive Brokers...they are now a days charging like discount brokers.....5 years I traded with them was flawless trading and great back office.....I discontinued because I wanted to bring down my number of brokers I was trading with and because they would not trade when international markets are closed but our narkets are trading...but now I feel that I should have kept that account and deleted some other trading accounts....

Smart_trade

I have accounts in Zerodha,SAMCO and Fyers but the best I found was Interactive Brokers...they are now a days charging like discount brokers.....5 years I traded with them was flawless trading and great back office.....I discontinued because I wanted to bring down my number of brokers I was trading with and because they would not trade when international markets are closed but our narkets are trading...but now I feel that I should have kept that account and deleted some other trading accounts....

Smart_trade
I love managing risk, but low on Margin, so, takes leverage. IB's Margin is not competent when compared to other Disc. Brokers and also their presence is limited to NSE only but agree with you in terms of Platforms, Plugins, and what not..... Haven't signed up yet but used their trial... Based on my requirements as of today I cannot afford IB because of leverage restrictions from their side.