General Trading Chat

checkmate7

ST sir what's your view on DHFL stock for investment..since the problem looks over now?

ST sir what's your view on DHFL stock for investment..since the problem looks over now?
I don’t follow this scrip closely but there is a market grapevine that the company and the stock might face some problems by Dec as some of its short term debts are due for maturity soon....so better investment could be HDFC....

Smart_trade

50DMA hovering in 'death cross' territory of 200DMA. It has bounced back from that position almost every time in the recent past. Will be interesting to see what it does this time.
Yeah, that crossover happened yesterday. The market seems to have decided to ignore it for now. The last time it happened, Nifty tanked about 3% intraday and the Emkay scandal happened (around 8200 nifty)

1542426720268.png

The 200SMA is actually trending slightly down at present.

50DMA hovering in 'death cross' territory of 200DMA. It has bounced back from that position almost every time in the recent past. Will be interesting to see what it does this time.
Traders with long positions have to be very alert as the boucebacks may be slower but any down move after crossover will be very steep with better momentum.

superman

If anyone things trading or options is easy and everyone can make money. See this

This guy who has 30+ years of experience has lost all money in recent natural gas volatile movement !
30+ years of experience ! I think he managed energy vol ,,, Every asset class behaves like this some day or the other

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
If anyone things trading or options is easy and everyone can make money. See this

This guy who has 30+ years of experience has lost all money in recent natural gas volatile movement !
30+ years of experience ! I think he managed energy vol ,,, Every asset class behaves like this some day or the other
Don;t know his fund size. But he said that he lost it all in one day Yesterday.

Must be margin trading!