General Trading Chat

Riskyman

10 years from now, we may add TataMotors to this list :). Remember TTML ?? What happened to it ?
TP Bhai, I keep saying on day trading thread that TaMo is 100-120/- stock.
Other than their CVs, I dont get to see any of their passenger vehicles. Earlier Indicas/Indigo were seen. These days in Mumbai, spotting a tata car is a treat to the eyes. Mostly flooded with japanese and korean cars.

Hope TaMo can pull up its socks and do something. Need to see more Indian cars on Indian streets!!

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
When it went up also you caught the whole move. Down also timed to perfection. Either your god or your giving us bs. Anyway enjoy winning this way. You never seem to be wrong. Post-mortem is always easy. I should know. I’m a paper trader as well.

I am not a God or giving you bs..

but, I am old member Jai Mata Di ... A very successful pro trader. You don't see such traders speak out in open forums.. So you misunderstood.. You should know someone completely different pro trader(trading successfully about 10 years) was talking...

Yes I can do it with perfection.. I am only of a few day traders who are living big from trading since last 10 years. So if I post something you'll definitely see it is working most of times...

I had not said I catch the whole move on up side, I was ready to short at that level. I said two stop from short BNF 60pt also hit before I catch the biggest jackpot.. then 10300PE..
You must read all my comments not selective one.. If you want to postmortem my trades read all posts sequentially (including follow up post), only then everything will be clear.. Yes, important support resistance levels could be predicted precisely again and again using technical analysis.. :)

I did it many times with similar prove (I tell the level early) and I am doing it again and again..
I try to show it is possible to make big money from day trading.. I do't chase the market but I wait for the market to come to my levels (my traps/net).

I come here in Tj to teach people in my way again and again with diff ids..
But why diff ids? Bcoz of such insensitive comments I need a long break..
I think I'll not come back again.. But, I come for some of my old friend I love. And I love to help traders silently also using pm..

Now its time for a break.. Or I'll stop frequent posting like HEM bhai or Subhodip and help/interact with my old friends using pm.
Now, I'll concentrate more on trading in this volatile market which is giving us both side bigger moves.. Its time to shoot (the jackpots).. not talk...

I preferred to post in mostly viewed general chit chat and day trading thread for teaching bcoz it is not possible for me to open and main a thread (answer all follow up posts). Sometime my valuable posts got buried with chit chat but anyone can easily back all the posts using the ID and learn from it. You need to see the time of the post and check the charts to understand the thought process..
If anyone have time and willingness to learn can easily understand these posts are coming from a very successful day trader...There is always a follow up post... I tried to teach as a live and continuous process within my limited time...

I know many one benefited, although few discourages me by insensitive activities (sometime unfortunately someone close to me)..That's the world!

Frankly speaking it is very difficult to teach in open forums as most of the members never know the person behind the virtual id... many of them don't trust/respect the teacher and don't understand the motive of the teacher very easily..
In that process that selfless teacher hurt easily..I tried again and again to help beginners in my own ways selflessly...

Best Wishes and Happy Trading.

Last edited:

but, I am old member Jai Mata Di ... A very successful pro trader. You don't see such traders speak out in open forums.. So you misunderstood.. You should know someone completely different pro trader(trading successfully about 10 years) was talking...

Yes I can do it with perfection.. I am only of a few day traders who are living big from trading since last 10 years. So if I post something you'll definitely see it is working most of times...

I had not said I catch the whole move on up side, I was ready to short at that level. I said two stop from short BNF 60pt also hit before I catch the biggest jackpot.. then 10300PE..
You must read all my comments not selective one.. If you want to postmortem my trades read all posts sequentially (including follow up post), only then everything will be clear.. Yes, important support resistance levels could be predicted precisely again and again using technical analysis.. :)

I did it many times with similar prove (I tell the level early) and I am doing it again and again..
I try to show it is possible to make big money from day trading.. I do't chase the market but I wait for the market to come to my levels (my traps/net).

I think I'll not come back again.. But, I come for some of my old friend I love. And I love to help traders silently also using pm..

Now its time for a break.. Or I'll stop frequent posting like HEM bhai or Subhodip and help/interact with my old friends using pm.
Now, I'll concentrate more on trading in this volatile market which is giving us both side bigger moves.. Its time to shoot (the jackpots).. not talk...

I preferred to post in mostly viewed general chit chat and day trading thread for teaching bcoz it is not possible for me to open and main a thread (answer all follow up posts). Sometime my valuable posts got buried with chit chat but anyone can easily back all the posts using the ID and learn from it. You need to see the time of the post and check the charts to understand the thought process..
If anyone have time and willingness to learn can easily understand these posts are coming from a very successful day trader...There is always a follow up post... I tried to teach as a live and continuous process within my limited time...

I know many one benefited, although few discourages me by insensitive activities (sometime unfortunately someone close to me)..That's the world!

Frankly speaking it is very difficult to teach in open forums as most of the members never know the person behind the virtual id... many of them don't trust/respect the teacher and don't understand the motive of the teacher very easily..
In that process that selfless teacher hurt easily..I tried again and again to help beginners in my own ways selflessly...

Many times the forum lost talented and experienced guys who are sincere in sharing their knowledge and experience. At times I wonder there should be some support system to speak for them. Friends/Moderators/Admin might consider stepping in for their support, since explaining/defending self is very irritating for the skilled who are doing us a favor. My 2 cents.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...sses-in-stock-market/articleshow/66171849.cms

I think any suicide that occurs when the stock market is down is attributed to losses in stock markets - whether related or not. It's a convenient way to close the case.
Traders who are trading for long time know a old saying in the market that market needs human sacrifice ( or Bali) before it bottoms out/tops out.....suicide news indicates that the pain of loss is so much that it becomes unbearable particularly if the investments/trading is done on borrowed capital,leveraged positions....it is very sad that human lives are lost before market turns but in each and every bear market news of people going burst, committing suicide comes ...human life is much precious than teji/mandi in the markets....and that teaches a lesson of risk control and not bet our home on any trading positions.....

I have seen many such incidents and such news saddens me...it affects not only the individual but his entire family. May his soul rest in peace......

Smart_trade

My dear headstrong007(JMD) bro ,

I know very well that you are very experienced , intelligent and very successful trader. Don't be disheartened by these type of insensitive , irresponsible and negative posts . please carry on your good work with your intellectual and Knowledgeable posts for the help and benefits of traders society.....:)

Best wishes......:up:

HEM

Last edited: