General Trading Chat

john302928

Eichers Motors is trying to erase quite a some of its long term gains. Be cautious. Its coming to the lower channel line and it looks like no one can stop it.
View attachment 28795
aftermath from Eicher chart. and job is not yet done completely.Be safe
1539070946131.png

Last edited:

augubhai

I will have to buy another TV for my daughter to watch her favorite cartoon channels....she complains aap kyon ye cnbc channel dekhte ho...
Same here. My daughter's school is closed for dasara. I deliberately keep the business channels on the whole time. I want to keep the kids away from TV and mobile to the maximum extent possible. That way they go out and play with friends.

Tata Elxsi falls despite 18% rise in revenue and 43% rise in net profit/eps QoQ. Results for TCS, Dmartm bandhan, zee this week.

Macros is what is concerning. Even at 74 there is no intervention which is surprising. Meanwhile brent is consistently over 80 with an opec-russia target of 90 for crude.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Bhai le raha badla #Bajaj finance

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Today I don't trade long side but entered short BNF @ 24805 (golden fibo resistance of previous swing ). My intraday leveraged trades squared off approx 100 points profit.

For BNF current resistance levels 24790-810 (where I short)...
Shorted same level BNF 24805 like yesterday using BO. What a swift fall. Covered all 24500 spot option chain support. Lowest stop -> Max leverage=> max profit. :eek::D
I Love bear market..:singing: Big volatility rewards big profit instantly - ideal day traders market.

Last edited: