General Trading Chat

soft_trader

Why JetAirways stock has different closing price on daily time frame and different on lower time frame?
For 4/10/2018
closing on daily time frame = 197.10
closing on 1 min time frame = 185.80

Can anybody explain this how closing price can be different on different time frames?
This is because on the daily chart the closing price is calculated as the VWAP of last 30 minutes of the trading session, i.e. 3:00-3:30pm.

Bought some Reliance,TCS and BajajFinance today.

Vivek
Good....we are nearing the buy zone . Investor has to use these moves to his advantage....traders should not buy till the trend changes...

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Good....we are nearing the buy zone . Investor has to use these moves to his advantage....traders should not buy till the trend changes...

Smart_trade
As of now 2100-2140 zone looks solid for BajajFinance, anyways that's 30% correction from top, great zone to buy.

Vivek

As of now 2100-2140 zone looks solid for BajajFinance, anyways that's 30% correction from top, great zone to buy.

Vivek
Keep some gun powder dry because though fear is seen, yet capitulation and selling everything and taking an oath not to enter the market again is not seen......that stage will come soon...

Smart_trade

Taiki

Now we can see fear in the market.....no one wants to buy stocks....watching the sentiments.

Smart_trade
Keep some gun powder dry because though fear is seen, yet capitulation and selling everything and taking an oath not to enter the market again is not seen......that stage will come soon...

Smart_trade
Dear ST Bro,

How do you read these sentiments ??
Any source of informations ?

Best Regards
Taiki

Dear ST Bro,

How do you read these sentiments ??
Any source of informations ?

Best Regards
Taiki
I have some sentiment indicators based on my experience.....first mid caps fall, then large caps fall, then the strong sectors ( like tech sector ) falls.....then also see how much % each correction in past has come.....then in final leg the stocks fall as if there is no tomorrow ( that stage is not yet seen ) and the market participants take an oath not to buy a single share in future......all bad news will hit the market ...

RBI decision now...so closing...

Smart_trade