General Trading Chat

dineshN

This is Divis Lab. Looks to me it is setting a trap for bulls and might crash to 1081 about 20% from current zone. I have not yet got the confirmation. but it looks like getting ready the scenario.If it makes a new high then we may have to modify the count little bit along with target expectation.I will try to update if possible

Update on 28 sep 2018 @ 9.39am. looks like crash has started in this stock
Spot on! Exited all and booked profit!!

The last line in brackets, you talking to yourself, that's rare. Very common with me.

Vivek
Yes...I get a bit too aggressive when it comes to buying and when surplus liquidity is there..I have to remind myself to conserve the liquidity for buying when the final capitulation happens.

ST

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Yes...I get a bit too aggressive when it comes to buying and when surplus liquidity is there..I have to remind myself to conserve the liquidity for buying when the final capitulation happens.

ST
Was feeling troubled by falling yesbank, thought of giving it a shoulder, now ....instead I am lying under it :/
Inspite of buying it at average price which was 32% lower than the price before crash, it's still in a free fall.
Don't have a heart to average now, only talking to myself.....

Vivek

Was feeling troubled by falling yesbank, thought of giving it a shoulder, now ....instead I am lying under it :/
Inspite of buying it at average price which was 32% lower than the price before crash, it's still in a free fall.

Vivek
In the morning I replied a post on Yes bank that we dont know the extent of the problem...also in their board meeting nothing is clear....so stay away till it consolidates and the things give more clarity.

ST

travi

Vivek
No worries bhai, full respect for all those who trade their own method.
Atleast you know when to bail or take next step.

Last Sunday some talk on a video posted here. I've seen that guy only second time, and all I remember is him saying 11600 today EoD and all stories about 80% recovery on Yes and a whole load of what not.
I hope another post-mortem video of that one arrives :D:D

@TraderRavi any comments bhai??? you have seen them all :p:p

Final alert: Shree cements. This is just my view
Stock is likely to crash in the next few sessions. wave 3 on the downside looks like started.cmp 16612. Be safe!

On the contrary, Bosch is looking good by getting itself in a triangle.there is no downtrend sign so Bosch may be safe for now.Looks like Bosch investors are lucky ones

No worries bhai, full respect for all those who trade their own method.
Atleast you know when to bail or take next step.

Last Sunday some talk on a video posted here. I've seen that guy only second time, and all I remember is him saying 11600 today EoD and all stories about 80% recovery on Yes and a whole load of what not.
I hope another post-mortem video of that one arrives :D:D

@TraderRavi any comments bhai??? you have seen them all :p:p
Could you please share the video link?