General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
That video is posted on September 2, was it a coincidence immediately after that he has blocked any new Twitter followers from following him, even his previous tweets are locked.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Hahaha. Guess AG figured he got caught.
I can't help but remember that funny movie, Andaaz apna apna, "Teja main hoon, mark idhar hai";)

Vivek

It's pretty sad for someone like AG to be manipulating his accounts and misleading people (if he is doing so). However, the video has some irrefutable facts that would make it hard for AG to defend himself. Lesson for newbies " Dont trust everything and everyone you see on the internet".
Yes same applies to trading forums also.....do your own due delligence before believing anyone........no one can turn a failure trader into a supertrader by 1 day seminar or giving trading calls.....beware of all dream merchants...

Smart_trade

Riskyman

That video is posted on September 2, was it a coincidence immediately after that he has blocked any new Twitter followers from following him, even his previous tweets are locked.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Here is AG's twitter. All locked up and packed up.

Last edited:

Riskyman

Yes same applies to trading forums also.....do your own due delligence before believing anyone........no one can turn a failure trader into a supertrader by 1 day seminar or giving trading calls.....beware of all dream merchants...

Smart_trade
It would be a good idea for you as a moderator to have a " welcome notice" kind of a thing for all new people who sign up on this forum. Or a thread with all the necessary warnings. At least that way we know we have done our best to help protect people from falling into such traps.

Woah! He is right.. There is a blue line if in profit.. and the removal of .00 also is a clear indication.. did not expect someone who comes on CNBC to do such things..
If there are 2 scrips traded during the day and in one there is profit and in one there is loss, we get 2 lines, blue and red..but I found that he traded only Bank Nifty Fut and there was a red line meaning that the day was a loss...but screenshot showed big profit....

We are all simple people we dont suspect such things but our member ncube alerted me in a pm...and then I did check his previous screenshots...so the credit goes to ncube bro...

Smart_trade

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Woah! He is right.. There is a blue line if in profit.. and the removal of .00 also is a clear indication.. did not expect someone who comes on CNBC to do such things..
I said it here multiple times that he was cheating in various ways. :)
As a day trader, I can easily understand some hidden secrets of such abnormal performance. :DD

I also checked his earlier screenshots and I found 2 more screenshots with a red line below meaning that day was a loss but the screenshot showed big profit.....so he may be doing some changes in the profit figures......so no point trusting anyone bliendly without we finding out the truth....

He is posting Zerodha ledger...so wonder why zerodha is silent if there are changes made....really dont know the real story...

We should trust only our ledgers...that is the ultimate truth...

Smart_trade
May be zerodha is just advertising and AG is charging money for that too...lol

Riskyman

I said it here multiple times that he was cheating in various ways. :)
As a day trader, I can easily understand some hidden secrets of such abnormal performance. :DD
There is no dearth of scamsters in this world. I am glad someone noticed it and AG felt the heat and finally locked his twitter. At least from now there will be no more of this photo shopping to trap gullible people.

Few of my recent experiences convince me that what we hear /see on trading forums also is 90 % false ,so if anyone says he will make a supertrader out of us, treat that person with caution.....great traders /investors are not made in a day .It is a long and tedious walk.....though people can guide us but the road no one can walk on our behalf....newcomers bliendly belive such claims and think that they have found a shortcut to trading success....but it is a great dis-service to the newcomers.

Smart_trade