General Trading Chat

NJ78

This is the bane of co-operative banks, a lot of which are run by politicians who're ill-informed of their responsibility to the public or awareness of technological upgradation. I've seen their ATMs. If there are 3 ATMs then at least one of them will have a cardboard sign with the words 'No cash' or 'Out of Order' on it. Even the software they use reminds of an old Windows version.

The fact that this particular bank in Pune lost 94cr in two days points to lack of alert systems and holes within the bank's internet security. Sometimes, I feel PayTm is much better.

ncube

Broader market momentum has caught up with Nifty Index in the last 10 days and is at a level that it was in Jan 2018. Would be interesting to see how it goes from here. Higher chance of momentum slowing down as mentioned by ST sir hence better to take stops closer and trade in selected stocks.

View attachment 27321
Momentum is showing some exhaustion at this level, be extra cautious in selecting stocks:
20180815.png

vikas2131

Please also check USDINR ...
As long as dollar is going higher, rupee will keep on going to lower and fed wont stop raising rates anytime soon ..They are signaling two more hikes at least. That would mean another couple of months of rupee weakness at least . Question is , could stock market keep on new highs while CBs liquidity go lower and lower and fed keeps on raising rate higher. It did not happen in 2015. i wonder how will it be this time ?