General Trading Chat

Yes in last few days I received atleast 25-30 mails claiming various things like "you have not filed your tax returns so show cause as to why action should not be initiated" ( I knew it was a fake mail as I have been filing returns for last 35 years and have my assessment done till last year) ,"Your assessment has been completed for ACK no***** and PAN No**** which both do not pertain to me) "........"Your ITR V has not reached IT dept CPC...."

Looks like too many of these fake mails coming this year...

Smart_trade

XRAY27

Yes in last few days I received atleast 25-30 mails claiming various things like "you have not filed your tax returns so show cause as to why action should not be initiated" ( I knew it was a fake mail as I have been filing returns for last 35 years and have my assessment done till last year) ,"Your assessment has been completed for ACK no***** and PAN No**** which both do not pertain to me) "........"Your ITR V has not reached IT dept CPC...."

Smart_trade
Da !!! always use separate email ID for IT purpose, from regular email , it will stop at max !!!!

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer

Smart_trade
Yes, These are Phishing attacks in Cybersecurity parlance. Do not click on any of the links in the emails or open the attachments. They are malicious links designed to gain a backdoor entry into the machine. Usually these kind of email will be contain spelling or grammatical mistakes. Most of the time they try to look legitimate.But small things like the domain name addresses give away the clue.

That's the beauty of stock market...it is driven by each participants market opinion and it can be based on his own analysis or received from experts he follow. There is no right or wrong opinion in stock market as each will trade based on what he feels is correct at that time, however I feel it is always better if one builds the required knowledge and skills to be able to independently verify whether the opinions he receive from others is inline with his own analysis and only then take action. Even experts are human beings and they will not be there to share profit or loss with us.. we are responsible for our own actions..:)
Very True ncube bhai.