General Trading Chat

@Smart_trade any thoughts on RITES IPO that has opened yest?
has good financials with Ebitda of nearly 28 per cent and RoE (return on equity) of over 16 per cent. It is virtually debt free, dividend paying and has positive cash flow from operations.
source ET

Another anti sarkari effect is that it has consulting services in 55 countries.
The issue looks promising . But I always think that go for trusted names which have delivered years after years.....stocks like HDFC Bank,Maruti,,DMart,Bajaj Finance . These will be the scrips which will make money this year also.....so I am giving it a pass...

But gains on listing possible.

Smart_trade

Last 1 year I invested in ITC,SBI,ICICI Bank and Reliance on expectation of improved workings...out of which except RIL , all other stocks are sitting ducks....not loosing money but not gaining also so loss of opportunity where as Kotak Bank,HDFC Twins,Bajaj Twins,DMart,Biocon,Tata Elxi gave good appreciation....

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Thanks for the info.I have sent a mail to them.Let us see if I get lucky to attend the webminar.

ST
ST Da,

Its a pleasure to have you interested in something.

I received mail from [email protected]

Kindly go at their website demark.com and get yourself registered. One of my friend did so yesterday and received invitation.

Webinar is at IST 9.30 PM today. Need to confirm.

Simple Trader
Have tried multiple times, they sent a link to create login and password, but it isn't allowing me to do that.
Request to you and (ST sir) to either record it with some chrome extension, or
Mention anything you find new or relevant in the forum, I guess I am going to miss it.
Thanks for posting
Also do you have any experience of Demark prime (basic) or somebody you know?

Vivek