General Trading Chat

bhai, how many trading accounts you have. dont you every loose count.
Trading in one account only. Use TT for charting.

Anyway, the problem with TT went away when I changed the ISP from Airtel to Jio.

Blackhole

Trading in one account only. Use TT for charting.

Anyway, the problem with TT went away when I changed the ISP from Airtel to Jio.
i use multiple accounts but problems with all the brokers...some with softwares...some with backoffice......Incorrect data....on top of it virtually all the brokers work for HNI's no one cares for retailers.....all margin and taxation to keep retailers out is all crap.......when big players are stuck all play to their tune...for instance today call writes were stuck i saw when market opened 26300 ce was stuck for few minutes ...no order on this contract was going thru then is started only when price was above 220........this kind of things can be seen with virtually all the brokers......many times a month and when worst happens it must happen.....everything works smoothly when volatility is low....

trading is not bad ...the people the system the taxation system involved is not good.......on top of it all the isp's ......

Last edited:
Nifty futures also completed SQ 13 sell today. Banknifty futures completed last week. I understand that I have to calculate on spot values but I dont have its data. Request other members to confirm on spot.

Simple Trader

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Nifty futures also completed SQ 13 sell today. Banknifty futures completed last week. I understand that I have to calculate on spot values but I dont have its data. Request other members to confirm on spot.

Simple Trader
Sell CD completed in Nifty spot on 29/5, no new signal today.

Vivek

Sell CD completed in Nifty spot on 29/5, no new signal today.

Vivek
Thanks for reply Vivektrader.

On 29th the close was below two days previous bar. Hence no CD bar in futures Nifty.

On 31st and 1st June all conditions were fulfilled except both these days the bar was below CD bar 8 hence no CD 13 in Nifty Futures. But today all conditions fulfilled and SQ cycle completed. All data is based on futures.

Simple Trader