General Trading Chat

tp ji .. in this world nothing comes free ..
who has time to edit videos and entertain general public ..

they get paid by youtube for ads .. dont tell me you didnt know !!
I didn't know.

tp ji .. in this world nothing comes free ..
who has time to edit videos and entertain general public ..

they get paid by youtube for ads .. dont tell me you didnt know !!
I didn't know.
Earning by posting videos on YouTube
That's again another big attractions now a days.. that's why you will see lots of new comer claiming them as video bloggers...
It's just wasting time .. very low success rates

suri112000

made 32 lacs and earning 10 Rs from youtube ads also .. haha
Have you seen the video in full?

I find one interesting statement by that trader.

Dete samai unguli do..... Lete samai haath lelo.
Is it not brilliant if we could do it in our trading?

Bhai logon
Its not impossible to make big money, but you should have luck with you
Yes, beside knowledge, luck with you, is the most important factor to make big money.

Suri bro posted a video '2 lakhs into Rs.32 lakhs in 6 months' ie 16 times in 6 months.
Yes, possible (though I havnt gone thro the video)

I myself made much better than this, 40 times in about 15 trading sessions, in January, this year
and posted some of my trades in my thread

Ashwani Gujral trades with Rs 70 Lakhs Trading Capital. On Twitter he posts his daily screenshot and he never posts his trade but posts overall qty traded and M to M....on average he makes 5-7 Lakhs per day...he posted his month’s ledger also....not easy to post such performance every day .

No idea how he manages his MM but I give him full credit for making 8-10 % of his capital every day.....on loosing days also he comes out as a winner in the end..We cannot deny that credit to him....he must be trading big positions on small stops and once he gets onto a winner,he must be holding it....

He recently conducted seminars in Delhi and Mumbai giving live trading demonstrations in BNF.....anyone attended his workshops ?

Though I admire him,I would not like to follow his trading plans....I am fine with 8-15 % in a month on my capital with very rigid risk control and slow and steady but definite build up of wealth.....may sound like old fashioned ....but that is for me.

Smart_trade

suri112000

Yes ST. I agree with you.

One need to adopt trading to his own comfortable zone. For Gujral, a 10% stop can be tolerable and so his quantum of profits. But for many it is not.

Recently I met a dubba trader. When I told him that I try to make Rs.5 K to Rs.10K everyday trading, he just laughed at me. He said that he would not trade if he makes anything like that. He targets Rs.50K to 100K each day. Its just a matter of comfort to the trader.

lemondew

Thats should be more than sufficient. Simple things with compounding should produce the desired results.

Ashwani Gujral trades with Rs 70 Lakhs Trading Capital. On Twitter he posts his daily screenshot and he never posts his trade but posts overall qty traded and M to M....on average he makes 5-7 Lakhs per day...he posted his month’s ledger also....not easy to post such performance every day .

No idea how he manages his MM but I give him full credit for making 8-10 % of his capital every day.....on loosing days also he comes out as a winner in the end..We cannot deny that credit to him....he must be trading big positions on small stops and once he gets onto a winner,he must be holding it....

He recently conducted seminars in Delhi and Mumbai giving live trading demonstrations in BNF.....anyone attended his workshops ?

Though I admire him,I would not like to follow his trading plans....I am fine with 8-15 % in a month on my capital with very rigid risk control and slow and steady but definite build up of wealth.....may sound like old fashioned ....but that is for me.

Smart_trade