General Trading Chat

Ind

Brother for you it is best to learn trading in cash markets where you can trade small.....perfect your trading, make money,accumalate capital and then graduate into F & O.....

Traders may see this as a spoke in their wheels of getting rich quickly but remember that 90 % of the traders fail....and if one is undercapitalised,with less money to fall back on if things go wrong things will be tough for such traders....when trader becomes profitable, he accumalates capital, files his IT returns ,builds his networth and then he can trade bigger in F & O....slow process but much more stable.

Smart_trade
Da , any idea from when this is to be implemented?

Only 2? Maybe already for next 10 generatons.

But, don't know why he is joining to the political party (Konggrss!) now?!
I saw in CNBC he was saying Kongress is the only option for INDIA!! Pretty one-sided, partial talk, not good for such a high esteem open-minded investor/trader! He is losing my respect very fast.. IMO. When someone start blindly following only one direction, he loses independent thinking very quickly and power to analyze.
He had been congressi long back since when in yaswant sinha's time NDA govt. had witch hunted him ....... he became anti NDA and Pro UPA ......

http://www.indiatogether.org/manushi/issue128/witchhunt.htm

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ered-down-prices-Sebi/articleshow/1277485.cms

http://www.manushi.in/docs/833. The Witch-Hunt against First Global.pdf

Da , any idea from when this is to be implemented?
No...I have no idea...SEBI said it will make necessary rules...so may take a few months but for a long time Govt wants to drive small traders out of F & O market and they are taking steps towards it.....whether it is a right move or wrong move is debatable but once Govt decides, it will come.

Smart_trade

I don't have any other income. My income from share market is negligible at present. So what should I do then?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Brother for you it is best to learn trading in cash markets where you can trade small.....perfect your trading, make money,accumalate capital and then graduate into F & O.....

Traders may see this as a spoke in their wheels of getting rich quickly but remember that 90 % of the traders fail....and if one is undercapitalised,with less money to fall back on if things go wrong things will be tough for such traders....when trader becomes profitable, he accumalates capital, files his IT returns ,builds his networth and then he can trade bigger in F & O....slow process but much more stable.

Smart_trade
Thank you STda
Just one more question. Currently I make around 10k per month in 1lakh capital. Currently I only trade f&o. If I have to switch to cash market and earn around 25k per month how much capital will I need? Will this rule affect the leverage provided by brokers?

TraderGYO

Thank you STda
Just one more question. Currently I make around 10k per month in 1lakh capital. Currently I only trade f&o. If I have to switch to cash market and earn around 25k per month how much capital will I need? Will this rule affect the leverage provided by brokers?

That's unrealistic. 4%-5% per month is a reasonable target.

Thank you STda

If you are consistantly making 10 K per month on 1 L capital, it is a very good performance...so continue making money...let the rules come then we will see how to cross the bridge....

I guess for making 25 K per month in cash market one will need 2-2.5 L ...but guys like TP trade only cash markets and make much better % returns on the capital they employ....so depends on each trader...

Smart_trade

Thank you STda

That's unrealistic. 4%-5% per month is a reasonable target.
So I need around 4-5 lakhs capital to make 25k per month in cash market.

Thank you STda

If you are consistantly making 10 K per month on 1 L capital, it is a very good performance...so continue making money...let the rules come then we will see how to cross the bridge....

I guess for making 25 K per month in cash market one will need 2-2.5 L ...but guys like TP trade only cash markets and make much better % returns on the capital they employ....so depends on each trader...

Smart_trade
Thank you
Currently I'm not a aggressive trader. I take only 1 or 2 trades per day and I have a fixed target. I should learn to ride the big trends.

iwillwin

SEBI is a beaurocratic setup with Govt and RBI officers and IAS officer heading it....they are NOT facilitators but they consider themselves as regulators of the capital markets..so whatever Govt decides, they will implement. I have been observing this right from 1992 when turnoner tax was introduced, then STT, now LTCG.......so we have to find our own ways to overcome this issue.Brokers,stock exchanges will have no say. Even PMO and Fin Min does not take very liberal views of exchanges and traders.

Smart_trade
Broking companies will be most hurt, discount brokers may also charge brokerage on equity cash..

Markets didn't knew this news for sure else there would have very good reaction....
Let's see how much negative effect it has on index,
liquidity would dry up in high beta fno???

Change is imminent. But the change should not drag. If it drags, then the initiator has to bear the trash. This is what BJP is experiencing now. BJP failed in demonetisation. Sofar it has not given any satisfactory explanation to the people for the ordeal they have faced during demonetisation. Instead it tried to cover it up with cock and bull stories. Only party changed in centre, but not the ordeal of people. I lost trust in BJP. I donot know how many support my view.
I am one among the people who voted for BJP and regret now. They are just useless. They just blame the opposition party blah blah and fool the public. We will come to know the real scam of demonetization once the power is changed. If people get BJP to power again then they will never ever get a good life as they will always be fools. If the scam of demonetization is proven (will definitely be proven) I sincerely pray all those involved should be punished