General Trading Chat

soft_trader

are you serious? there was a infamous poster in goa " dogs and indians are not allowed" it's reminding me of that incident
Despite being 35000 rupees in profit in F&O after backtesting for 5 months I just realized being a student it might be goodbye moment for me. Crime- not trying to be a Gorment Babu and trying to stand on my own legs.
I remember few weeks ago paytm ceo accused NPCI on live tv for favouring google to launch their UPI platform tez. Paytm UPI platform was ready to launch but NPCI issued notice to halt their launch so that google can go ahead and launch tez ahead of paytm. No wonder why our FM was present in that launch event.

Paytm ceo also said it is not a battle between favouring foreign companies over domestic companies but a battle between two Indian entities (regulator and the Indian organisation). Indian regulators doesn't give level playing field for domestic companies and our govt talks big about make in India. Amazing!

TraderGYO

I remember few weeks ago paytm ceo accused NPCI on live tv for favouring google to launch their UPI platform tez. Paytm UPI platform was ready to launch but NPCI issued notice to halt their launch so that google can go ahead and launch tez ahead of paytm. No wonder why our FM was present in that launch event.

Paytm ceo also said it is not a battle between favouring foreign companies over domestic companies but a battle between two Indian entities (regulator and the Indian organisation). Indian regulators doesn't give level playing field for domestic companies and our govt talks big about make in India. Amazing!
I believe him. Let's see what the brokers do next.

The move is to flush out retailers and laying a red carpet for HNIs and or mutual funds. It seems we may see even bearish MFs which take the benefit when market crashes.

Now, the boys who dream of becoming a crorepathi overnight are getting shattered.:p
:happy::happy:

Smart_trade

With 90% of NSE turnover being in F&O, maybe the brokers/exchanges will not be in favor of this. It could adversely affect the turnovers. Or maybe BSE which doesn't have much in F&O is trying to run down NSE :D

Wonder what it will do to the IPO of NSE.

With 90% of NSE turnover being in F&O, maybe the brokers/exchanges will not be in favor of this. It could adversely affect the turnovers. Or maybe BSE which doesn't have much in F&O is trying to run down NSE :D

SEBI is a beaurocratic setup with Govt and RBI officers and IAS officer heading it....they are NOT facilitators but they consider themselves as regulators of the capital markets..so whatever Govt decides, they will implement. I have been observing this right from 1992 when turnoner tax was introduced, then STT, now LTCG.......so we have to find our own ways to overcome this issue.Brokers,stock exchanges will have no say. Even PMO and Fin Min does not take very liberal views of exchanges and traders.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

SEBI is a beaurocratic setup with Govt and RBI officers and IAS officer heading it....they are NOT facilitators but they consider themselves as regulators of the capital markets..so whatever Govt decides, they will implement. I have been observing this right from 1992 when turnoner tax was introduced, then STT, now LTCG.......so we have to find our own ways to overcome this issue.Brokers,stock exchanges will have no say. Even PMO and Fin Min does not take very liberal views of exchanges and traders.

Smart_trade
I don't have any other income. My income from share market is negligible at present. So what should I do then?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

I don't have any other income. My income from share market is negligible at present. So what should I do then?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Brother for you it is best to learn trading in cash markets where you can trade small.....perfect your trading, make money,accumalate capital and then graduate into F & O.....

Traders may see this as a spoke in their wheels of getting rich quickly but remember that 90 % of the traders fail....and if one is undercapitalised,with less money to fall back on if things go wrong things will be tough for such traders....when trader becomes profitable, he accumalates capital, files his IT returns ,builds his networth and then he can trade bigger in F & O....slow process but much more stable.

Smart_trade

suri112000

'Trusted' banks are bleeding the nation, no action. Individuals are at the most losing personal money, yet government is after them. Even hardcore BJP supporters are getting restless with this government's policies
Change is imminent. But the change should not drag. If it drags, then the initiator has to bear the trash. This is what BJP is experiencing now. BJP failed in demonetisation. Sofar it has not given any satisfactory explanation to the people for the ordeal they have faced during demonetisation. Instead it tried to cover it up with cock and bull stories. Only party changed in centre, but not the ordeal of people. I lost trust in BJP. I donot know how many support my view.