General Trading Chat

Bandhan Bank has market cap of approx 55000cr already which is greater than all govt banks except SBI. It is now 8th largest listed Indian bank by mkt cap!
On performance front, BBL has reported total income/net profits of Rs. 7.95 cr. / Rs. 0.60 cr. (FY15), Rs. 1731.25 cr. / Rs. 275.25 cr. (FY16) and Rs. 4320.12 cr. / Rs. 1111.95 cr. (FY17). For first nine months of the current fiscal ended on 31.12.17 it has earned net profit of Rs. 957.70 on total income of Rs. 3954.51 cr. For last three fiscals it has posted an average EPS of Rs. 6.21 and an average RoNW of 15.27%. So Bandhan is growing FAST.
with this kind of growth, if continues ahead, its PE & PB ratio willcome down.

As on December 31, this fiscal (2017-18) gross NPA ratio was at 1.67 per cent. It is gradually coming down.

With Capital adequacy ratio at 26.25 per cent BBL do not need any capital as of now but as per regulatory requirement, since it got Banking License in 2015 then within 3 years i.e., by 2018 it has to be publicly listed with at least 10% shares issued to public ...... hence this IPO ...... hence opportunity for Investors to invest.

Besides Bandhan has high potential to grow .... due to comparatively low base effect ......

Bandhan Bank has market cap of approx 55000cr already which is greater than all govt banks except SBI. It is now 8th largest listed Indian bank by mkt cap!
Bandhan is in Micro Finance and PRIVATE BANKING SPACE ........... comparing it with PSBs ...... is comparing apples with oranges ....

soft_trader

What is that new F&O rule ?? Couldn't understand it. Basically, is it saying that contract size will be increased to Rs. 25 lakhs from 10 lakhs presently ? (or is it 5 lakhs presently)
25 lakhs per lot is insane.
This is not the case. Currently for a stock to become eligible to be included in f&o category 10lakh MQSO is required. Median Quarter Sigma Order Size (MQSO) means the order size (in value terms) required to cause a change in the stock price equal to one-quarter of a standard deviation.

This means if increased to 25lakh it will ensure that stock futures and options are more liquid.

To have a better understanding visit this link

https://www.marketcalls.in/market-r...edian-quarter-sigma-order-size-explained.html

Yes sir. It's quoting almost at par with HDFC now. BTW your global charts gave me nightmares last night. ;)
HDFC Bank is most highest quality stock ..............but Bandhan will grow faster due to low base effect .......

TraderGYO

Anybody who does not have income, is out of F&O. this reminds of license raj era polices
are you serious? there was a infamous poster in goa " dogs and indians are not allowed" it's reminding me of that incident
Despite being 35000 rupees in profit this months in F&O after backtesting for 5 months I just realized being a student it might be goodbye moment for me. Crime- not trying to be a Gorment Babu and trying to stand on my own legs.

suri112000

It is clear that SEBI wants to create some entry barriers in F & O Markets. Not good for the development of the market.

Smart_trade
The move is to flush out retailers and laying a red carpet for HNIs and or mutual funds. It seems we may see even bearish MFs which take the benefit when market crashes.

Now, the boys who dream of becoming a crorepathi overnight are getting shattered.:p

TraderGYO

The move is to flush out retailers and laying a red carpet for HNIs and or mutual funds. It seems we may see even bearish MFs which take the benefit when market crashes.

Now, the boys who dream of becoming a crorepathi overnight are getting shattered.:p
not overnight crorepati dreamers but hard working students are also being kicked on the

Last edited:

vikas2131

hahahah personally could careless, does not affect me but govt wrong polices has already caused far too much pain to business during demonetization and gst implementation pain continues . i hope some senses get knocked into them and they start focusing on job creation and business creation otherwise social fabric of this country will be completely torn apart..