General Trading Chat

Banks to remain open on Saturday for our year end accounts saaf-safai work.......but it is better not to wait till the last day....we can do it today or on internet banking in next 2 days.

Smart_trade
most probably on 31 march ..... even internet banking may be down or extremely slow ....... on account of server overload due to heavy volume of transactions .......... hence prudent to avoid last date ..... even if using online internet banking ....

soft_trader

Guys, please update if your ledger has been updated for the day.

Zerodha hasn't yet updated, as usual. What about the other brokers.
zerodha always update ledgers late around 11pm and today being expiry day they will give excuse of this and that. Check after 11pm. Now is 7:30 and my ledger never gets updated so early.

soft_trader

F&O trading being linked to ITR
I cannot understand one thing. Suppose person A is a student and want to learn f&o trading. He has no income so no ITR. So he won't be allowed to trade in f&o? It is a paradox like to get a job you need job experience and without job you won't get the job experience.

Same thing goes for traders who are making losses = loss in ITR = no trading = indirect way of telling that nobody should trade

TraderGYO

I cannot understand one thing. Suppose person A is a student and want to learn f&o trading. He has no income so no ITR. So he won't be allowed to trade in f&o? It is a paradox like to get a job you need job experience and without job you won't get the job experience.

Same thing goes for traders who are making losses = loss in ITR = no trading = indirect way of telling that nobody should trade
Yes, what kind of inequality is this?!

vikas2131

That is what it seems. we cant really expect anything better from our bureaucracy. it is like one needs a mba degree to run a business.