General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Did you try this , as the information if not shared with them , then the approval of linking will come in pending state, what I have heard from some other people. I therefore did not try this method.
Well I remember turning biometrics off about 6-8 months ago, and have linked Aadhaar to some services after that, I didn't get any error.

Vivek

wisp

First go to Aadhar site to uidai.gov.in to lock your biometrics, then go to your bank site to agree to anything (it won't matter), this should allay your privacy concerns.

Vivek
Thanks a lot bro. What is the current deadline for linking aadhar to bank account?

XRAY27

2017 was a year where I started swing/positional trading after psy drill with full qty( qty which i supposed to trade with respective to my capital)..and moved in that direction,after attaining to that level, my weakness towards volume study made me to run after some OBV stuff..even i trade VSA and system is tested to its core.. entries of this double confirmation ,made me to realize that my entries are delayed when compared to VSA ..

After removal of this addition i sticked to the basic VSA ,and psy drill started once again till March-2018

I thought i can retire at 40 years of age
now (36) ..it seems with this adventure i have to trade till 45 years

Lessons learn t

1. Never add new things in hurry

2. Never mess up with core proven system

3. Over optimization is intended to bomb

First you have to find a winning trading system then you have to figure out if you would be able to trade it yourself over the long term.if this part is done only factor will be qty rise with respective to profit.

Wishing all the members of Traderji family Happy New Year 2018 in Advance !!!

Last edited:

TradeJoker

Hi all, does any one have further info on Aadhar linkage to Bank account. Today I tried to link, but cancelled because HDFC message says that by linking Aadhar HDFC gets the right of access to finger prints and other bioinformatics, why is this so? Has everybody here linked aadhar to bank account?
@wisp
I got a SMS from federal bank, and I linked ac by SMS, but the same time I saw in TV news, about adhar bank account fraud , then I suddenly contacted customer care for wheather the SMS I got from Bank server, for my surprise CC executive don't have any idea about this, and he contacted someone and confirmed that SMS was from Bank, so make sure it when u do it by sms

Thanks a lot bro. What is the current deadline for linking aadhar to bank account?
The current deadline has been extended to 31.3.18 for banks and other financial transactions. However, for linking to mobiles (sim) etc is yet 6.2.18
Now the question of right of privacy will be decided by the apex court and only then, govt. will decide, to make it (linking) compulsory or not.

The current deadline has been extended to 31.3.18 for banks and other financial transactions. However, for linking to mobiles (sim) etc is yet 6.2.18
Now the question of right of privacy will be decided by the apex court and only then, govt. will decide, to make it (linking) compulsory or not.
No, @traderniftybull, sheet of Aaadhaar Link deadline for all including mobile sims is now updated to 31-03-2018.

Ok, so that's for salaried people. So the self-employed don't need it ?
I think apart from employers ...... banks also give form 16 to depositors for TDS deducted from Fixed Deposits .....