General Trading Chat

Sir,
As far as sequential and combo on daily are concerned, after adding the inputs of trade management from you, now it's the only system I am trading for swing (in stocks), for last almost 6months, I am happy to report excellent results with great risk to reward ratio, move capture anywhere between 3-12%. No dearth of signals too.
Happy happy.
Gratitude.

Vivek
:snaphappy:

Sir, TD double TD point is not in Perl's book, couldn't find on Google too, can you explain if possible.

Vivek
I have explained that in my thread "Ideas on day/swing trades"so you can see in that thread....but serious traders can study these and find out how these will help in their trading...

I am little skeptical in mentioning any system, its success rate etc because soon someone will come out with the claim that they dont work....and then you will have to do a pointless work of proving that it works... ,so let people try out and decide for themselves....all the material is in public domain.

Disclaimer :These systems are no holy grail, they do have their share of successful and failure trades.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I have explained that in my thread "Ideas on day/swing trades"so you can see in that thread....but serious traders can study these and find out how these will help in their trading...

I am little skeptical in mentioning any system, its success rate etc because soon someone will come out with the claim that they dont work....and then you will have to do a pointless work of proving that it works... ,so let people try out and decide for themselves....all the material is in public domain.

Disclaimer :These systems are no holy grail, they do have their share of successful and failure trades.

Smart_trade
Sir, are you referring to my post yesterday in this thread? You may delete it, my intention was to give an honest account of actual trades, forward test.
Yes you are right, anyone can turn around and find faults in anything.

Vivek

Sir, are you referring to my post yesterday in this thread? You may delete it, my intention was to give an honest account of actual trades, forward test.
Yes you are right, anyone can turn around and find faults in anything.

Vivek
No, not referring to your post, you have found them useful so good for you, but someone else may say it has no trading edge....

But if you found them useful, nothing wrong in stating your experience in actual market trades...members can back/front test and form their own views.

ST

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
ap* and Phoenixbird, bhai log both of you please try to find TDpoint TDdouble point in "Thoughts on day and swing trading" part 2, I will try to scan part 1. Please respond in affirmative if you are in.

Vivek