General Trading Chat

captureshiv602.png

For once be truthfull to yourself and take out your malice towards me or my system. How did the pandits go wrong. (take it seriously in the right spirit. Not ridiculing anyone or any method. Nor am i leg pulling). Just concenterating only on Price action did them in (as the confidence to go long was missing). That confidence came with the market makers moves. If this is not an edge then what is.

toocool

View attachment 22930

For once be truthfull to yourself and take out your malice towards me or my system. How did the pandits go wrong. (take it seriously in the right spirit. Not ridiculing anyone or any method. Nor am i leg pulling). Just concenterating only on Price action did them in (as the confidence to go long was missing). That confidence came with the market makers moves. If this is not an edge then what is.
VK ji I have said it before and again........ You are by far the best trader I have ever encountered, there are many great trader in this forum also, but as far as I know you are the best for me according to my knowledge :)

DOW is currently hovering around 22790, after dipping to 22771
Once sustained above 22800
I wont be surprised
If DOW moves to 22888 and may be to 22922
today or tomorrow.
Wont rule out a wild move as well
DOW
after moving above 22888
did an ATH at 22905.3