General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Vivek Bhai go through Pearl's book, you will know which one is valid.
It has to do with the range of the setup.
Exact condition I have forgotten now :oops:
No no you misunderstood, that one I know.
Here setup 2 is completing after first CD13 completed. No question of range here.

Vivek

vivektrader

No no you misunderstood, that one I know.
Here setup 2 is completing after first CD13 completed. No question of range here.

Vivek
The confusion here is that part of second buy setup lies in first completed buy CD13, so is the second buy CD13 based on second buy setup valid or not?
I think I have clarified it.
The range thing applies when more than one completed setups occur before a completed count down.

Vivek

Last edited:

msa5678

Do you know how long Sachin Tendulkar played ???

The US $ was at Rs.20
Sensex at 714
Petrol Rs.8.50
Diesel Rs.3.50
Gold Rs.3140/10gm

when he made his debut.

So instead of just watching his matches, if you had invested in these... you could have also Retired with him!

*So what can you do Now?* New offer: *Invest now and retire with Virat Kohli !*_
I was trying to recall one quote on investment... not able to get the correct wording...it was something like this:

"Had i purchased shares of Hero Honda instead of the bike during my college days, i would be owning BMW now"

Anybody here able to remember the exact quote?

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Do you know how long Sachin Tendulkar played ???

The US $ was at Rs.20
Sensex at 714
Petrol Rs.8.50
Diesel Rs.3.50
Gold Rs.3140/10gm

when he made his debut.

So instead of just watching his matches, if you had invested in these... you could have also Retired with him!

*So what can you do Now?* New offer: *Invest now and retire with Virat Kohli !*_
Now its not possible, all the wealth has been generated. Difficult to recreate the same level of wealth generation. Unless there is a crash and we have a good entry point

Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk

Now its not possible, all the wealth has been generated. Difficult to recreate the same level of wealth generation. Unless there is a crash and we have a good entry point

Actually, we never know when the trend stops. When bitcoins were at $100, everyone thought they were overinflated. Now those are above $7000 !!. Closer home, we have many such examples. 2008 - Ashok Leyland was Rs. 3-4, as was JCT (as far as I remember). Check them out now.

Actually, we never know when the trend stops. When bitcoins were at $100, everyone thought they were overinflated. Now those are above $7000 !!. Closer home, we have many such examples. 2008 - Ashok Leyland was Rs. 3-4, as was JCT (as far as I remember). Check them out now.
Markey itself was trading at 12 PE when ashok was at 3. Read carefully what i have written, "unless" market crashes and provide good entry points, wealth generation is difficult.

Sir, there is some confusion in my mind, I have attached a chart below where three different buy set ups are leading on to three different buy CD13, As part of Setup 2 is also part of first CD13 and so on.
Are these all buy CD 13s (Third one is at CD12) valid? View attachment 22770
We have to measure the length of the set up and decide which one is the operating set up. There are rules specified in DMark as well as Perl's book.

My observation is after the CD13 based on 1st set up,the market is unable to take out the Buy TDSTs so there is a possibility of lower prices and fresh CD13.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

vivektrader

We have to measure the length of the set up and decide which one is the operating set up. There are rules specified in DMark as well as Perl's book.

My observation is after the CD13 based on 1st set up,the market is unable to take out the Sell TDSTs so there is a possibility of lower prices and fresh CD13.

Smart_trade
sir,
I think I could not make you understand my question.
I will try to ask once more, as you can see Buy CD 1 completed where green arrow is marked, at this time evolving buy setup 2 is only at no.5 (hasnt completed yet, so no question of measuring its range).
It completes after few days and leads to a second CD13.
Now my question was this buy setup 2 that was only partly in Buy cd1 has led to its CD13 (which is no.2), shouldnt this be valid or a fresh setup which was away from first CD13 would have been required.