General Trading Chat

I was so upset that, I placed the order for tata motors at 9:1 am in pre market even at high price than previous day close at Rs 403.86. Placed order at 404 but, exchange don’t alloted me any share.
Don’t know why???
After market opens it jumped to 28 points and tata motors was trading at higher price than 426. I don’t know why they don’t alloted me, why?????
i missed a chance of great profit…

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
I really like you bro, you are doing very good :)

XRAY27

Xray ji if you are not trying to predict then why are you long. You may not be predicting but your charts are predicting and that is why you have a position in the market. Why talk about arrogance when the views are being posted with charts.
Sir !!! i have crossed with this estimation,prediction,forecasting what ever you name it !!!! had a thread with charts with reasonable accuracy on this ,thanks to ST da and many who helped me to concentrate on trade setup, and its management which is keeping me in market, emotional disintegration formed in me, some times used to marry this EPF !!!

many have perished (new bies) with this ,so better we discuss trade setup instead of this predication !!!