General Trading Chat

Manoj bhai do you do intra day trading?

Vivek
Just started trying my luck / effort / understanding (just checking myself if I am made for intraday or not) ......... with very very very small position sizing ....... I am just a student right now ......

jassinko

Friends......i didnt knew where to post so posting my happiness here........ my long pending CIT appeal order came in my favour........ background is that in FY2014, i didnt got my books audited after suffering loss and AO passed order to pay tax on 8% of turnover which i appeal and finally won........ order came that if business income is less than IT slab limit, 44ad cant be imposed............

Friends......i didnt knew where to post so posting my happiness here........ my long pending CIT appeal order came in my favour........ background is that in FY2014, i didnt got my books audited after suffering loss and AO passed order to pay tax on 8% of turnover which i appeal and finally won........ order came that if business income is less than IT slab limit, 44ad cant be imposed............
Thanks a lot for posting this !! I'm sure it would be of great help to the members.

I myself am such a person - profit less than 2.5 lakhs (loss actually) and no audit.

But despite less income, it is not compulsory to file returns, is it ? I mean it is always better if one does, but not compulsory.

Who was the AO? :D
---- Don't want to promote a bad habit--- so deleted