General Trading Chat

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
hi guys , i see different datas in my zerodha pi charts , first i opened 5 min chart of jul fut nifty F after preopen bell ie at 9.08 am , and now i just want to check in 10 min so opened new 10 min chart for same jul nifty F , i saw different opening and high price , again opened 5 min july nifty F confused now showing different datas in charts as like 10 min chart ,

this is first opened , 5 min chart
View attachment 21522

this is second opened the same 5 min chrt

View attachment 21523

is there different prices in all charts ( stocks ..) ?
May this help to you.

https://tradingqna.com/t/why-does-t...ance-yahoo-finance-amibroker-not-match/1688/3

NF is turning to boring levels
Hovering around 9955 level.
IMO, the low has been done and should move up now.
In case if now breaches 9950 then may touch 9922 around :mad:

mkbsiva

Me too missing old TJ...............:)
Dear Friends... Me too missing old TJ and the old quality post and members too... Now i talk to absolutely nobody...:(

But still the new TJ is not bad, we get used to it upon time... I have chosen the "TJ Light" style which is in bottom left. looks better than the default style.:)

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Dear Friends... Me too missing old TJ and the old quality post and members too... Now i talk to absolutely nobody...:(
However,
missing old TJ
and
missing the old quality post and members too... are two different issue. IMO.

Quality posts from quality members were reducing gradually even with old TJ since last few months/years. Many good posters become the silent watcher, the reasons are different....

But the new TJ has many good features like video sharing etc... It takes the time to get used with new features.

Wow ................... what a move in KEC International ....