General Trading Chat

Dear traders and senior pros,

Need your views/opinion on the below:
I trade vedl daily, I have a fixed target of inr 5, on Friday the stock moved 9-10 rupees from my entry and on Thursady it moved 7-8, I was out with a meagre gain of 5, so I am missing 40% of the total move. Is there any good exit method to garner lions share of the move, post one entry. Also vedl is very volatile stock TSL method hasn't helped me much in the past

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
Hi RK ji i have shifted to tick charts and am posting a 500Tick chart for VEDL Futures (As i have not yet resubscribed to cash segment) but it would more or less follow the same.

Today DJI
Thanda thanda, cool cool

Seems Monday should be an important day for DJI.

My view only.
somebody was saying that US market is closed on Monday :confused: .......... dont know for sure ...
Holiday in US market ???
Me too dont know.
If holiday, then lets see how it pans out :D
yes, 29th is holiday

Heard a speculation that .....

due to Holiday in US market on Monday .............

likely funds moved from US to India ...... (hence the present bull run), next Tuesday / Wednesday , pull out may occur.

Heard a speculation that .....

due to Holiday in US market on Monday .............

likely funds moved from US to India ...... (hence the present bull run), next Tuesday / Wednesday , pull out may occur.
I can not post in more details now, because of limitations now, you know. Let us see how our markets do in real time, on Monday. But my visual analysis worked quite well for last 2 days and hope will work for this week too. :D

Stops are placed a shade below the low of the red candle preceding green candle(s) and vice versa for shorts. (Better SL would be the breach of lows of last pair of green and red candle for longs and breach of highs of last pair of red and green candle in case of shorts)