General Trading Chat

Though the headline indices are flat but there has been a carnage kind of situation in mid and small cap....averaged dmart @700 after buying @750 will average again @650

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

checkmate7

I am waiting for around 650 level for DMART to enter :)

Hope I am wrong, but this Dmart is beginning to sound like Rpower or RNRL
Lots of difference between the working of DMart and Rpower and RNRL....it is no comparison...

If you are talking about the bull market coming to end as it did with RPower issue,we are far away from it....it is not only my view but even Rakesh Jhunjhunwala in his interview just 2 days ago said we are far..far...far...far away from bull market ending.He had given his reasons for his view...and I am sure he understands the markets better than us.The commitment froth needed for bull market to end is not there...people still thinking how high it will go...is the bull market over etc.But a correction was needed and was anticipated as well.

My views only...each to invest based on his own views. I reserve my right to be totally wrong in my view...:D

Smart_ trade

Lots of difference between the working of DMart and Rpower and RNRL....it is no comparison...

If you are talking about the bull market coming to end as it did with RPower issue,we are far away from it....it is not only my view but even Rakesh Jhunjhunwala in his interview just 2 days ago said we are far..far...far...far away from bull market ending.He had given his reasons for his view...and I am sure he understands the markets better than us.The commitment froth needed for bull market to end is not there...people still thinking how high it will go...is the bull market over etc.But a correction was needed and was anticipated as well.

My views only...each to invest based on his own views. I reserve my right to be totally wrong in my view...:D

Smart_ trade
Sir, we know you are long on Dmart and are "averaging", :rofl: but sir all your recent posts suggest you are not open to hear anything against Dmart. It is like My Way or Highway.

And also sir, if Jhunjhuna mama has said that we are far...far...far..,far x far = furtherest far... etc from the end of the bull run then I am emptying my demat account and sitting on cash. :thumb:

My views only...each to invest based on his own views. I reserve my right to be totally right in my view...:D

Sir, we know you are long on Dmart and are "averaging", :rofl: but sir all your recent posts suggest you are not open to hear anything against Dmart. It is like My Way or Highway.

And also sir, if Jhunjhuna mama has said that we are far...far...far..,far x far = furtherest far... etc from the end of the bull run then I am emptying my demat account and sitting on cash. :thumb:

My views only...each to invest based on his own views. I reserve my right to be totally right in my view...:D
Not at all...I have no love for DMart or any other share...I also know that it can come down in correction..so no question of my way or highway.DMart is just a share in which I have invested to earn return on my capital....and I strongly feel that DMart is a good stock to invest in.

You can empty your Demat account and sit on cash....you may be right and I may be proved wrong.Let the market decide that...

Smart_trade

princy01

Yes do empty account market is going to crash biggg time just waiting for your emptying the demat :D