General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Today could be a good day for daytraders.Sell the first Lower top lower bottom in 1 or 3 min chart and trail the stops down.Such days are volatile so trade smaller positions.The moves are large so with smaller positions also one can make good profits....but be very strict with stops...no thinking,no waiting as the markets will make swift moves.

Smart_trade
ST sir, please have a look at the chart below with annotations, should there be any change in management of this long trade?

ST sir, please have a look at the chart below with annotations, should there be any change in management of this long trade?
It gave a flip on the next bar after 7 setup bar..which means that the upmove is halted.I would probably exit when low of set up bar 5 is cracked.

The share needs to form base at lower levels,form a lower TDST and then take an upmove...till then it is a corrective upmove in a larger downtrend.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

It gave a flip on the next bar after 7 setup bar..which means that the upmove is halted.I would probably exit when low of set up bar 5 is cracked.

The share needs to form base at lower levels,form a lower TDST and then take an upmove...till then it is a corrective upmove in a larger downtrend.

Smart_trade
By forming a lower TDST, is this you are implying (as in Coal India)

i was tracking this stock after you have mentioned in your demark thread. as you had already taken the trade i resist to write any thing.
if you can master basic of EW the key is basic your hit rate with demark will increase drastically. in techm the stock recent low of 410 is in wave 3. if tdst comes after w.5 there is very high probability of trade being successful

Let my this year's ITR be prepared, will post it, if rules allow

And how do you sir propose a more discretionary side trader with intuition and charting both combined to teach and share his method if the trader cannot do brain transplant to the readers? My style is unique and I am not good in writing, I can only explain in detail if someone is in front of me as discretion is a big part of my trading

Can share today's trade log immidiately if admin dont have objections

May I admin ji?
ITR Is a very confidential document.It should not be posted in public forums as it could be misused if the information goes to wrong hands.

Regarding posting of trade logs ,please take permission from Admin as in past they have disallowed such postings.

In real time trading ,particularly Daytrading ,it is not possible to post the trades immediately.What is important for a trader ? To manage his trade well or post in the forum as soon as possible.Swing and investment trades don't need minute to minute monitoring so they give some breathing time to the trader.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

Smart_trade
Somehow subjectivity creeped into an otherwise objective system, as per my earlier understanding, we were not supposed to trail/manage untill 9, or TDST. Can't help being confused a bit:confused:

Somehow subjectivity creeped into an otherwise objective system, as per my earlier understanding, we were not supposed to trail/manage untill 9, or TDST. Can't help being confused a bit:confused:
No subjectivity in the system.System does not tell us to sell but I told you how I would probably trade this chart.If you want to go as per the system,hold your long positions,the market may consolidate here and start a new sell set up or it will hit the the stoploss.

I have always given more importance to what the market is doing .

Smart_trade