General Trading Chat

raju.vzm

Hi ST sir,

Below is the chart of Reliance 1d tf. Is it formed double top pattern? What Will be the criteria for a new entry in this kind of scenario and what will be the SL?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

XRAY27

Lots of good stuff in your post, but a couple of points where I have a different point of view :)

1) When one is trading just one or two scrips, forums help with boredom while waiting for setup

2)

May I humbly suggest that one glove never fits all :) You yourself have posted your response and that too during trading hours :D Also, great traders like ST Da, Saint Sir, XRAY27 have posted a lot in forums and helped so many of us, also they do post every now and then during trading hours.

Thanks for quoting master oogway, lots of great lessons in Kungfu Panda!
Wisp Bro !!!

i'm not a great trader..just quoting certain repeatable traits that all level traders can learn

1.Empathy and the ability to listen.

2.Faith in their own ability to get things done, in life and in work.Humility and a willingness to accept defeat as graciously as accepting success.
Desire to work towards, and not to just expect, having more success than defeat.

3.They listened more than they spoke. They had two ears and one mouth and had learned to use them in the right proportion. The ability to listen, either to your inner self, or to the market, is critical for success.

i know my weak points and don't have all the traits..never quote me in the list of greats..

Lots of good stuff in your post, but a couple of points where I have a different point of view :)

1) When one is trading just one or two scrips, forums help with boredom while waiting for setup

2)

May I humbly suggest that one glove never fits all :) You yourself have posted your response and that too during trading hours :D Also, great traders like ST Da, Saint Sir, XRAY27 have posted a lot in forums and helped so many of us, also they do post every now and then during trading hours.

Thanks for quoting master oogway, lots of great lessons in Kungfu Panda!
Kindly exclude me from the list of great traders.At best I can call myself a profitable trader who achieved financial independence and wellbeing through trading but I dont think I qualify to be called as a great trader.

All good traders have one thing in common...they are confident of their trading and they dont need outside stimulus for their trading performance.Though they are confident, they are not arrogant and they have no need to prove themselves by showing off,posting ledgers ( I find it is childish and arrogant)talking big....getting angry,vindictive because they are at peace with themselves in trading and also in society.An arrogant and vindictive trader is a sure sign of a frustrated egoistic trader.

So let me be what I am...I am happy and contented with that.

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Kindly exclude me from the list of great traders.At best I can call myself a profitable trader who achieved financial independence and wellbeing through trading but I dont think I qualify to be called as a great trader.

All good traders have one thing in common...they are confident of their trading and they dont need outside stimulus for their trading performance.Though they are confident, they are not arrogant and they have no need to prove themselves by showing off,posting ledgers ( I find it is childish and arrogant)talking big....getting angry,vindictive because they are at peace with themselves in trading and also in society.An arrogant and vindictive trader is a sure sign of a frustrated egoistic trader.

So let me be what I am...I am happy and contented with that.

Smart_trade
Sir,
Here I disagree with you, the traits you yourself posted and ones posted by madan ji, are very much there in you. Any one who followed you in years can swear by that.
We may not know you 'personally' in the strict sense of the word, but I feel it comes in entirety through the medium of interacting with you in the forum.
You are the greatest trader I have known and I love to disagree with you on that.
Regards

Vivek

ap*

When two of the best traders around both don't want to be quoted in the list of great traders then you know the value of being humble. That's a probably why they have gotten this far. Their hardwork and skill apart. Would love to be called one of the greatest traders around. Can't wait for that day and can't wait to humbly refuse it like ST and X-ray Bhai. :)

Icici bank .......... 8%+ up Market cheers its Result.......

Anyway Result Season this one has turned out better than expected ......... we can hope for more improvement next Qrter.