General Trading Chat

wisp

:lol::lol: if ppl are spending large part of their day in forums thn some serious prob is there as per me.

forums are becoming homes to many too bad bhai. BUT not for me i have better things to do in my life thn to be on forums :lol::lol: just my views
Who told you your way is the only way?!?! Different strokes for different folks!

Markets are so good and people wasting their time and energies in ego battles...some sectors giving huge returns even in a week or 10 days...

I thought the ruckus will end after a good sleep at night but it seems to continue and spread in other threads too....

Smart_trade.

When someone is loosing big money continuously they easily loose temper.
and..
When a trader think he/she just got the holy grail... His or her behavior can also change..That's the fact..
and also power changes people's behavior sometimes...

We never know the truth behind hot temper. But a good trader always know how to exit peacefully from such arguments...
Bcoz a successful trader always have stop loss for energy loss/peace of mind...:)
Thought of the Day ......... Good One ! :clapping:

rip07

Doston!!

This thread attracts lots of new visitors, silent readers (like me) and regular members. Sometime we have bad day at home/trading. By reading such kind of posts (even we want ignore it, we have to go through it first), it affects our unconscious mind in long run.

I read a technique few days back called thought dumping. I can make a thread where someone needs to flush out his negativity, can use it for that purpose. Believe me it works a lot. You feel released from your emotions.

Thanks
rip07

10:20 am Buzzing: Godrej Properties surged of over 14 percent intraday as investors bet positively on the company’s sales figures for three projects. The stock also clocked its 52-week high mark.

In an exchange notification, the company said that it had sold over 1,000 apartments across three newly-launched projects across Mumbai, Pune and Greater Noida.

"Godrej Origins at The Trees in Mumbai witnessed sales of 130 apartments within the first week of launch. The Suites at Godrej Golf Links in Greater Noida received a tremendous response with 500 apartments being sold within the first month of its launch. Godrej 24 in Pune saw sales of over 450 apartments within the launch weekend," the company's press release said.

INDICATION

Perhaps ......... Real Estate Sector is poised to turn around from ... all time lows .....